Played hours

Discus and support Played hours in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Played hours just stop counting? For some reason, the hours I played are not registering in my profile anymore 384a0113-b534-497b-bcd2-94c81821e844 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Soad 07, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 PM.

1. Mr Soad 07
    Mr Soad 07 Guest

Played hours

Played hours just stop counting? For some reason, the hours I played are not registering in my profile anymore

:)

2. uait Win User

hours played

Character select screen: it has a blue box next to the name.

Select box an it tells you the time for each character along with a few other stats
  3. EX Titanium Win User

Hours of play lost

Ive been searching for the past WEEK for a fix or answer about this issue. In the past 10 days, its happened to me SIX TIMES, and its becoming rather frustrating, making the game almost useless to play. Ill spend a couple of hours, much like yourself, get
    duncan, change load outs, get 5 to 10 levels,... go to bed, deal with reality, day or two later, log in and Im back prior to getting duncan again. This is insane.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Number of hours played?

Oops I read wrong. 216 hours community and 153 hours mytime.
  5. KNOCKOUTD4D Win User

Number of hours played?

69 hours here started on release day just havent played much xbox in awhile.
  6. MastaStoner Win User

Number of hours played?

I got a buddy who is obsessed with this game. Last I heard he was at like 900 hours & that was 2 months ago.
Thema:

Played hours

1. Played hours - Similar Threads - Played hours

2. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  3. Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox one no good because it stops playing CDs after 4 or 5 hours max using disk.: Oayed 675.00 for a system that wint play my gamed g payed probly 3 timed for wont play . Im gkad i had my PS4 PRO just sitting around. I had a xbox and xbox one and a s now a x wast of time and...
  4. What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What games do you guys have the most hours played on and why?: Rainbow six - I don't even know how many hours, because it's good to play with friends 97e0d0eb-2bd0-415d-baa5-90f66fb7ef26
  5. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

in XboX Insiders
    controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...: Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn...
  6. Previously purchased, and played (for literally 30+ hours) DLC packs locked out of nowhere....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously purchased, and played (for literally 30+ hours) DLC packs locked out of nowhere....: I purchased the Steven Universe mashup pack as well as several skin packs this past year with my Microsoft account, on my Nintendo Switch Edition Minecraft...I decided to dip back into Minecraft...
  7. Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Solitaire randomly add multiple hours to the "played" counter?: I was playing the Event, and was showing that I had spent 35 minutes playing. I closed the Solitaire app and went away for two hours. When I got back I played one more game after which the total...
  8. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  9. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  10. mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...: when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then it shows xbox send you a message and i saw it and it say that enforcement action and then i looked at the link and it sayd 14...