Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...

Discus and support Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the hell is this? I play my Xbox 360 for a couple days and let my Xbox One cool off, then when I go to play the Xbox One I'm basically locked out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by High Octane 572, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...

What the hell is this? I play my Xbox 360 for a couple days and let my Xbox One cool off, then when I go to play the Xbox One I'm basically locked out of it COMPLETELY, and this is in the wake of the open Titanfall beta and February Xbox One update!! Sweet!

I try signing into my gamertag on the Xbox One. Sweet it works!!

However, no pins load up and it tells me to test my connection. My connection tests and works fine except my pins fail to load and I'm still locked out of my account. I've reset my router I don't know what to do.

I'm pretty sure nobody knows what to do. This isn't my first time going on Xbox Live on the Xbox One. In the past I've connected to Xbox Live on the One perfectly, it's just all the sudden I'm locked out of my $500 console because I can't connect to Xbox
    Live and therefore can't update the console.

:)

High Octane 572, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Why can I not connect to XBL?

I've been trying to sign in to my account on my xbox for the past 36 hours and nothing works.

I've tested the connection multiple times now and it tells me that there is no connection to XBL.

But when I place my account on my brothers 360 down the hall, XBL works perfectly fine.

How do I fix this?

XLordBojanglesX, Feb 16, 2014
  3. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox live on 360.

For some reason I can't connect to Xbox live on my Xbox 360, I keep getting error code 80151901. I've tested my connection on my 360 and it say's all up and running fine. I've tested my connection using speedtest.net and my connection is working perfectly
    fine. I'm connected to the internet on my phone and computers in my house and my XBOX ONE is even connected to Xbox live.

So why can I connect to the internet on every other device in my house including my Xbox one, but my 360 won't connect? I've reset my router and modern three times, anyone help please?

evilfangs, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Gantann Win User

Question about the Xbox One.

Actually, you CAN be logged in to the same gamertag on Xbox 360 and One simultaneously.

"If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?"

"WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time."

- from
    www.ign.com/.../ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
  5. Argontheos Win User

Xbox live games

It's been down for about two hours now. Not bad for a service that for me is fine 99.9% of the time. Throughout the year.

Xbox 360 is the only device not affected according to live status. One and Xbox for Win10 have sign-in issues. Might have something to do with the fact that, when you sign in here at Xbox.com now, it signs in the Microsoft account name, rather than the Xbox
    Gamertag.

Maybe they're changing things up a bit and it's affecting sign-in/services. *shrug*
  6. dartflame572 Win User

Error 8015000A with any Backwards Compatible game when trying to download profile.

I'm having this problem now as well, but I have played backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One before, and was able to download and sign into my account. Now when I try to sign in on the virtual Xbox 360 on my Xbox One, it says I have no connection,
    and when I go to check the connection it says everything is fine, yet I still am unable to connect via the virtual Xbox 360. I've tried power cycling, I've tried clearing my Xbox 360 storage cache on my Xbox One, I've tried resetting my router, I've tried
    just about everything suggested here in this thread, the threads I found on Reddit, and I've tried to contact Xbox Support on Twitter, but they've yet to get back to me.
  7. SingCongButas25 Win User

I have gold membership on my xbox 360,how do I get the membership transferred to my new xbox one? and can my 360 continue to be used o that gold membership too?

Hi there,

Base from your description. The gamertag you're using from your 360 seems to be different when you try to sign that in on your xbox one. Well, what I can think of is you're signing in the wrong email on your xbox one that's why you where given a random gamertag
    just like right now. If you can still sign in on your xbox 360 right now, you could actually check the correct email assigned to your xbox profile. That way, when you sign in on your xbox one, you will get the same gamertag/profile and your gold subscription.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Question about signing into Xbox One & 360 at same time w/same gamer tag

You will be able to sign into xbox 1 and 360 using the same profile at the same time.

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.

www.ign.com/.../ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
Thema:

Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ...

1. Played my Xbox 360 for a bit, unable to sign in with gamertag on Xbox One now despite ... - Similar Threads - Played 360 bit

2. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  3. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  4. Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.: My xbox 360 is from the UK and i live in Australia. I purchased The LEGO movie 2 for the kids to watch and tried to download it because streaming was not an option with the [Mod Removed-...
  5. Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn Off Audio Descriptions on Movie playing from XBOX 360: Hello, Trying to watch into the spiderverse on an xbox 360, but there are audio descriptions that I can't turn off. They are descriptions for people with visual impairments, not directors...
  6. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  7. Issue to play XBOX 360 compatibil games on my XBOX ONE X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue to play XBOX 360 compatibil games on my XBOX ONE X: Hi friends. I have this problem. I have downloaded on my XBOX ONE X some XBOX 360 games by Microsoft Store but when the game start it ask to connect with XBOX LIVE for XBOX 360 profile recovery...
  8. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  9. In Xbox 360 games it does not detect Gold and I can not play (I am in Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Xbox 360 games it does not detect Gold and I can not play (I am in Xbox One): Hello everyone, I have a problem with the games of Xbox 360, I can't play because in every game don't detect Gold but I have 3 months of Gold, in others games of Xbox one I play without any...
  10. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650