Player Booting....

Discus and support Player Booting.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have now seen this more times then i care to say. The game gets under way and some how, one side of the field Losses half of there team to players... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JScott737, Feb 14, 2014.

1. JScott737
    JScott737 Guest

Player Booting....

I have now seen this more times then i care to say. The game gets under way and some how, one side of the field Losses half of there team to players getting booted out of a lobby. Then you proceed to get/do wreck(ed/ing). Because you dont realize the field
    is unbalance. Now i understand the Xbox ONE is out. But what makes you think, if you cant fix the old problems we will want your new ONE's, you have not planned for.

:)

JScott737, Feb 14, 2014
  2. League play host booting

I've been playing league play all day today, usually I will run in to a host booted here and there and my teams been hit 4 times today. I'm not sure what you can do to fix this but I immediately report the players for cheating. It's becoming very repetitive
    and annoying and I'm just trying to enjoy a good competitive game. (Top 10 master) and competitive gaming since cod 4 and I've never seen something as this big of an exploited issue for an active call of duty game

HEBREW HAMMERRR, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Player booting people offline

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him (callling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums).

If they are booting you offline, you would need to contact your ISP to alert them of what is happening so they can help you get back online and stay online.

Smwutches, Feb 14, 2014
  4. geekfather Win User

Booted :( by player

Naming & shaming is not allowed on the forums. Report the gamer through your console and best to block them also. Enforcement will look into the complaint. No one on the forums can do anything.
  5. WPAK Win User

Booted :( by player

Hi there,

please see this link for the steps on how to report and block a player:
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Like mentioned by axemator it is the only way to report somebody.

Regarding getting back online, please see this page for information on what happened and on what to do when getting booted (DDoS) from Xbox Live:

support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  6. OK Fowl Win User

SpottedFuture Booting Players

Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.
  7. Smwutches Win User

SpottedFuture Booting Players

If you haven't already, you'd want to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

BOOTED OFFLINE

Booted offline by other players?
Thema:

Player Booting....

1. Player Booting.... - Similar Threads - Player Booting

2. Being booted offline by player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline by player: I recently was playing black ops 2 on 360. When conscious420. Booted me offline. I know it was him because I sent a message saying so you typically boot people not cheating and advised I would...
  3. Player booting people offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player booting people offline: Player is making threats stating "i will boot and ban you off games" and earlier they booted a friend offline. Now he is booting players offline and unblocking and adding me with out my consent. i...
  4. This player booted me offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This player booted me offline: xbl enforcent i was in a hc ctf lobby and when thos team of 5 showed up a chrater was in my lobby using jugg so i ended the game and his pal gt *sebbylovesjosh* had gotten my ip adresss abd...
  5. Booted Off Xbox Live Illigally by another player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Booted Off Xbox Live Illigally by another player: Gamertag ( Kdzu ) and ( Sparking a Bowl )and ( SeaK Rezy ) He sent me a message saying *** with the wrong booter huh. about 5 minutes before that I was booted off xbox live in the middle of my...
  6. Being booted offline by player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline by player: I recently was playing black ops 2 on 360. When conscious420. Booted me offline. I know it was him because I sent a message saying so you typically boot people not cheating and advised I would...
  7. SpottedFuture Booting Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    SpottedFuture Booting Players: The User SpottedFuture has booted me offline and he sent me a msg after my XBX Had restarted. The msg has said "y u be lag switching". He even admitted over msg to my friend Skinnykidgamer....
  8. Booted :( by player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted :( by player: I was booted off of Xbox Live at around 10:30-55 by a player going by the gamertag of [Mod Removed] and he booted 3 other guys along with me, he threatened to boot us 4 players due to a player...
  9. Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned: title says it all they blocked me in a game then doxed me then booted me this is ILLEGAL AND I WANT HER BANNED 68784810-4f0a-41e0-a458-35d4b254746b
  10. People booting players offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    People booting players offline: So I'm really curious why a certain gamer hasn't been banned yet they are booting people offline everyday I have made many reports on my console and made three phone calls over the past 7 days but...