Player highlights for 2019?

Discus and support Player highlights for 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i remember correctly xbox released individual player stats for 2018, showing your most played games and genres, did this not happen for 2019?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiddyAutumn55, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Player highlights for 2019?

If i remember correctly xbox released individual player stats for 2018, showing your most played games and genres, did this not happen for 2019?

:)

GiddyAutumn55, Jan 16, 2020
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

Highlight A Player

I like it how my crew members are constantly high lighted when they are in my session though. Makes it easy to keep track of them.
  3. KelseyP Win User

Highlight A Player

Well it says "for a short time" or somethin like that, but that is a buncha crap! That is exactly why I need them marked, to know I am going to need to bust some rounds and the closing flashing dot, and also when I am trying to seek vegence on someone
  4. bigJ7678 Win User

Highlight A Player

I noticed this too and am also annoyed by it. Is there a set time or is it random. A couple of times it seemed like they stopped flashing quicker. Maybe even within a minute.

-

I would rather have the people I mark stay marked until I un-mark them or I leave. That way if they get near me their icon will be flashing and I know to prepare my self for an attack.
  5. bigJ7678 Win User

Highlight A Player

No it's not difficult, just annoying.

Also, marking someone every minute wouldn't be worth it.
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

Highlight A Player

If you highlight someone through your phone then they will be highlighted until they leave. I do this all the time, sometimes multiple times in one night. The only thing is that when that person leaves then the person that joins and takes their place will
    now be highlighted.
Thema:

Player highlights for 2019?

1. Player highlights for 2019? - Similar Threads - Player highlights 2019

2. Spongebob Squarepants bikini bottom rehydrated-cannot select 2 players(XBox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spongebob Squarepants bikini bottom rehydrated-cannot select 2 players(XBox one): Just got this game for the kids, I have 2 controllers. I go to multiplayer, local multiplayer, select my first character ok but I cannot move onto select next character with either controller. It...
  3. Can't play multi player minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multi player minecraft: When I hover over the Multiplayer button on java it says. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. Also, I logged in with Microsoft because it wouldn't let me sign in...
  4. Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Blu-ray Player app no longer plays 4K/UHD discs: My Xbox One X played 4K/UHD discs without issue until recently. Now it will not play those discs at all (error code 0x91d70001). Regular blu ray discs still play. I have already tried all the...
  5. I being harassing by players online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I being harassing by players online: Hi my name is im being harassing by Xbox live players who are making threatened to my life right now on Xbox live e45a163f-776d-4282-b14d-795c4a9048ed
  6. Report 2 Xbox players for harassment

in XBoX on Windows
    Report 2 Xbox players for harassment: Yesterday, 2 players beguin being toxic, used racial slurs and told me and my family to die with cancer or covid. I have solid prove of this, Vid and audio of the chat, and one player telling me...
  7. No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    No mans SKy Xbox One console does not show Player Code for multiplayer: For some reason, my sons xbox one will not show the player code for no mans sky. Also, when in multiplayer it says he cannot connect to multiplayer servers. I have the permissions set correctly,...
  8. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  9. Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved player dedicated server bug: I have been made aware on many Facebook ark survival evolved groups that there appears to be a bug in the menu system when you accidentally chose Player dedicated ark from the drop down menu it...
  10. multi player / online issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multi player / online issues: Are there issues happening with fortnite or crew2? I can't log in to any game online. And I can't play multi player with any other ones. This started yesterday. Anyone else?...