Player highlights for 2019?

Discus and support Player highlights for 2019? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i remember correctly xbox released individual player stats for 2018, showing your most played games and genres, did this not happen for 2019?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GiddyAutumn55, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Player highlights for 2019?

If i remember correctly xbox released individual player stats for 2018, showing your most played games and genres, did this not happen for 2019?

:)

GiddyAutumn55, Jan 16, 2020
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

Highlight A Player

I like it how my crew members are constantly high lighted when they are in my session though. Makes it easy to keep track of them.
  3. KelseyP Win User

Highlight A Player

Well it says "for a short time" or somethin like that, but that is a buncha crap! That is exactly why I need them marked, to know I am going to need to bust some rounds and the closing flashing dot, and also when I am trying to seek vegence on someone
  4. bigJ7678 Win User

Highlight A Player

I noticed this too and am also annoyed by it. Is there a set time or is it random. A couple of times it seemed like they stopped flashing quicker. Maybe even within a minute.

-

I would rather have the people I mark stay marked until I un-mark them or I leave. That way if they get near me their icon will be flashing and I know to prepare my self for an attack.
  5. bigJ7678 Win User

Highlight A Player

No it's not difficult, just annoying.

Also, marking someone every minute wouldn't be worth it.
  6. ll Ronin ll Win User

Highlight A Player

If you highlight someone through your phone then they will be highlighted until they leave. I do this all the time, sometimes multiple times in one night. The only thing is that when that person leaves then the person that joins and takes their place will
    now be highlighted.
Thema:

Player highlights for 2019?

1. Player highlights for 2019? - Similar Threads - Player highlights 2019

2. Exclusive Content For Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Exclusive Content For Xbox Players: Ps4 players always get exclusive content because Sony is paying game companies for exclusive content for their players. Xbox needs to start doing this too. For example: Ps4 players are getting...
  3. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have ea access on my xbox one and i installed battlefield 5 but it says you are a trial player what is the problem? f6779afc-4c00-469a-8606-a40937364cb0
  4. plants vs zombies neighborville - 4 player multiplayer with 2 consoles not working (3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    plants vs zombies neighborville - 4 player multiplayer with 2 consoles not working (3...: I want to play plants vs zombies neighborville with 4 players and 2 consoles at the same time in split-screen mode but cannot get split-screen to work on both consoles at the same time. The person...
  5. I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear players but they can’t hear me through headset mic: Hi. We have tried an Xbox headset as well as the lucid sound LSX 10 headset and have the same problem with both. Can hear players, but cant speak to them. We have updated the xbox, and have...
  6. Blu-ray player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player: Hi. When trying to play Blu-ray or UHD disc the display starts flickering. I have clearer the persistent storage Power cycled the console Reinstall the bluray app Any ideas? Thank you...
  7. Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players: Fallout 76... you do it right you should all be able to get on the same map or if you have the subscription you will have your own private server . 9c469e4d-3449-4254-bf36-55df2a156f79
  8. What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What remote control do I need to use the DVD and CD player function etc on a 360s?: Hi, Please can sometime advise me as to what remote control I need to buy for an xbox 360s? This is to operate functions such as DVD and CD player. Thank you in advance, Kind regards, Paul...
  9. Abusing the "follow player" feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abusing the "follow player" feature: I have been having this issue for almost a years time. The "follow player" feature needs to be optional. I am being harassed by a player who continues to make fake profiles to follow me and try to...
  10. Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby vision lecteur bleu ray Xbox one [Dolby vision blue player ray Xbox one]: Bonjour a quand une mise a jour du dolby vision pour le lecteur blu ray de la xbox one. De plus en plus les personnes on des tv dernier génération. Merci [Translation-Hello has when an update of...