Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14

Discus and support Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i press the right trigger button for my player to sprint in fifa 14 the player just slows down and start moving as if he is shielding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by morrie73, Nov 11, 2014.

1. morrie73
    morrie73 Guest

whenever i press the right trigger button for my player to sprint in fifa 14 the player just slows down and start moving as if he is shielding the ball. He will not sprint. The funny thing is, if i'm controlling a player that does not have the ball he
    will sprint but once he gets the ball he doesn't. Another thing to note is if i change the sprint option to another button it works but just not with the right trigger.

I put a shooting game in and the right trigger works quite well with shooting. Just FIFA that this problems happens with. What could be the problem???

:)

morrie73, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Player in Fifa 14 Demo Punches ball out of the goalie box

Last night, I was playing the Fifa 14 Demo when a player (not goalkeeper) from Borussia Dortmund punched the ball out of the goalie box. The referee didn't see it happen; I believe that there should have a red card and a penalty for AC Milan. Has this ever
    happened to anyone in Fifa 14/ Fifa 14 Demo?

AppointedBean81, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Ashish Sood
    Ashish Sood Guest
    New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird

Hi All,

Today i used my friend borrowed Xbox 360 wireless controller to play FIFA 16, I connected it properly to my console but i don't know why it's behaving weird, when i pass the ball using "A" its pass the ball with the combination of "LT" key, and sprint "
    RT" is used for dribbling, I reset he controller setting also but not workout.

I used the same controller to play other games like GOW judgement where its working fine without an issue. but don't know why only with fifa 16,

Anyone have experienced the same problem before please tell me.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sood, Nov 11, 2014
  4. morrie73
    morrie73 Guest

by the way i'm using xbox 360

morrie73, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Player won't sprint with the ball in fifa 14 - Similar Threads - Player won't sprint

2. Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue ray player and DVD player won't read disc: Xbox one will only read a few. Blue ray discs and doesn't read DVDs 36391a5a-d80b-47b5-9f4a-550f67d2a8f9
  3. Apex Legends "The Player" achievement won't unlock.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends "The Player" achievement won't unlock.: Unfortunately there is a glitch or something with the achievement "The Player" which requires player level 50 to be reached. Currently I am level 54 and it's not unlocked. I believe this only...
  4. Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player won't work on brand new Xbox One S. Error code 0x91d70000, troubleshooting...: Help, please - has anyone managed to sort this in a different way? 8a55ebd4-54b6-49b4-99db-517510eb9933
  5. Seagate Expansion 3TB won't show all of my contents in media player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate Expansion 3TB won't show all of my contents in media player: I formatted the thing to work as a media player on x box one and it comes up but not all of my contents. I plug it back in to my computer and it shows everything is still there. What's missing are...
  6. Blu-ray player on XBox One X won't play 4K/HDR movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray player on XBox One X won't play 4K/HDR movies: With our Xbox One X and HDR TV, we are able to play games (e.g. Assassins Creed Origins) in 4K/HDR. The TV visibly switches into HDR mode and it looks great. We have also been able to stream 4K...
  7. Blu Ray player and EA access hub won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu Ray player and EA access hub won't install: Just bought Xbox one s and the Blu Ray and EA access hub apps won't install both stop at 98% when click on them both say " not sure what happened there. (0x80070005). Any help would be appreciated...
  8. Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Movies&TV or Media Player play mp4 vids? Xbox One S: It plays the sound track but no picture? (scratching head) acdf9ac3-2b4e-4816-94d8-f50c4ba9b616
  9. player unknown battlegrounds, Updated and won't recognize Xbox Gold Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    player unknown battlegrounds, Updated and won't recognize Xbox Gold Account: I updated PUBG and when I started the the game and tried to connect, it takes me to purchase an Xbox Gold Account, which I already have. I double checked to confirm it in the settings, just to see...
  10. Groove and Media Player won't play my music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groove and Media Player won't play my music: I find it slightly odd I'm posting this on Xbox support since this if for a PC app but this is where I was directed by the error message. In any case, I tried to play some of my music on my...