Players don't show up on mini-map all the time?

Discus and support Players don't show up on mini-map all the time? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is this a burn card or something? I constantly check the mini-map, see no one, turn into the room 5ft from me and the entire enemy team is running... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THE ACTI0N MAN, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Players don't show up on mini-map all the time?

Is this a burn card or something? I constantly check the mini-map, see no one, turn into the room 5ft from me and the entire enemy team is running around uncloaked firing their weapons (i.e. doing things that should make them visible on the mini-map) and
    I'm always left scratching my head "Why didn't they show-up, seeing as they were so close and doing so much?"

I know in most FPSs you can bypass mini-maps by crouching. So how exactly does the mini-map function in Titanfall (Haven't been playing much TF).

:)

THE ACTI0N MAN, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    Final 2 Gang Operations...In Zombie Area?

No, they're still there somewhere. They just don't show up on the map. But you will be able to see them on the mini-map if you get close enough

Sword Style, Mar 26, 2014
  3. MourningTag9
    MourningTag9 Guest
    What was the worst nerf in your opinion so far

I have probably been killed by the AT mine at least 6 times since the update. I'm sure some of you will agree that when your driving and all of a sudden you blow up, you say to yourself, that's BS, the mines never showed up on the mini map. Same with claymores,
    they don't always show on the mini map. I've had instances where I was looking at an AT mine and then looked at my map and it wasn't even highlighted on the map.

MourningTag9, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Players don't show up on mini-map all the time?

Crouching doesn't hide you from anything on this game, and the only way to not show up your enemies map is to use a silenced weapon or to just melee alot, every time you fire your weapon (unsilenced) you appear on their map for a second or two, same with
    titans every bullet you fire makes you show up as well, melee with titans works to hide you (if they don't see you, as you can't cloak as a titan)

DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Mar 26, 2014
Thema:

Players don't show up on mini-map all the time?

1. Players don't show up on mini-map all the time? - Similar Threads - Players don't show

2. 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work: 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work Hi guys! Thanks for replying. I've read somewhere that dolby vision was supported on streaming app at the beginning but Microsoft as proposed Dolby...
  3. My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...: my lads can't play each other on the 360 version of minecraft either online or via local disc. Can't see anything obvious in settings, tried another disc, other games work, any thoughts?...
  4. Not only monster hunter world ,xbox just don't give a [Mod Removed] about the player in hong ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not only monster hunter world ,xbox just don't give a [Mod Removed] about the player in hong ...: When the whole world is playing monster hunter world ,why hong kong player can't play in hong kong,we are both xbox one user we and we pay too,if the chinese ver. is not ready,we can play with...
  5. I don't want to be a premium player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to be a premium player.: I enjoyed what I originally had more. How can I unsubscribe from it? 9eae765b-4693-496b-9346-0b3250c7c9bd
  6. BUG REPORT --> Blu-Ray Player --> Talon Media Remote --> 6 and 7 don't work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUG REPORT --> Blu-Ray Player --> Talon Media Remote --> 6 and 7 don't work properly: When using the Blu-Ray app, pressing the 6 button on the Talon Media Remote results in a 5 being entered. Pressing the 7 button results in a 6 being entered. There is no way to enter a 7. All...
  7. Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Everyone! I just created a new club for average players who don't mind some profanity: Hey Everyone, I just created a new club called RNGesus for all who have suffered from the plight of RNG loot systems. It is an adult club so lewd behavior, stupidity, and being an **** are...
  8. We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need the "Feedback-System" from Xbox 360 on Xbox One. I know so players I don't want to ...: I play many Pvp Games and I know so many People who are TO GOOD for me. The most developers think that their mmatchmaking is perfect, but I don't want sweaty Matches. Since I changed from my Xbox...
  9. When players friend me they don't show up as followers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When players friend me they don't show up as followers.: So the last couple of months i've had several people friend me from various games. A prompt will pop up on your screen saying someone has become your friend. But when i go to my profile and look...
  10. My videos don't show up in system video player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My videos don't show up in system video player.: I have some music videos on my hard drive from awhile back when the Zune app was still on Live. I downloaded them on Xbox live and have watched them all before but now I can't even see them unless...