Players Graphical Glitch

Discus and support Players Graphical Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014.

1. IAmMaximus14
    IAmMaximus14 Guest

Players Graphical Glitch

During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and stretched, like parts of then being pulled out. It's not game breaking, but it is annoying and ruins the experience
    and 'realism' is there any fix or do I need to go and get a new fifa, it has to be software as I don't have the issue with battlefield.

:)

IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Guest
    la noire

Expect a few graphical glitches, I haven't had any issues.

Spitfirex007, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Jpraelster93
    Jpraelster93 Guest
    Halo: Reach performance issues

Yeah, there is graphical glitches, framerate issues and audio issues.

Jpraelster93, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Bo5n1an
    Bo5n1an Guest

Players Graphical Glitch

re-download the game and try to see if that help

Bo5n1an, Apr 10, 2014
  5. Bo5n1an Win User

Players Graphical Glitch

re-download the game and try to see if that help
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Graphic Glitch

Greetings, Little M 54. If the steps on the troubleshooting page did not resolve the issue then you'll need to submit your console for a repair. You can start a repair request by visiting this page:

myservice.xbox.com/.../Profileregistration.aspx

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Standing by.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Graphic Glitch

Hi,
    click here
    for troubleshooting problems like that. One problem specifically talks about purple and green clucters. Good luck!
  8. Manuel Nelson Win User

Graphic Glitch

I don't have another one on me as of right now. Just the one I've had since I bought the 360.
  9. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Graphics Glitch

If you look on other non official forums it's a really common problem with a semi-simple fix. Basically one or several solder connections between chips and the main board are failing because of uneven thermal load and solder type over hundreds or thousands
    of thermal cycles.

-

Basically what you already found out is true you can have it repaired, but they won't be able to guarantee anything and you have no more warranty. You might be able to temporarily fix it or could sell it to someone who fixes and sells them. After that I
    would recommend a new Slim since it's a complete redesign that fixes major faults of the console.
Thema:

Players Graphical Glitch

1. Players Graphical Glitch - Similar Threads - Players Graphical Glitch

2. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  3. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  4. PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass players, share your Battlestations: Are you a PC Game Pass user? If you are, cool! Share your gaming rigs with the community! I'll start off. i7 8700 Processor MSI Z370-A PRO Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB ASUS RTX 2080 8GB...
  5. Media player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Media player: media player on xboxone only shows tiles but wont play f8fc641e-a44b-4fec-abd9-4ebdad9d7d13
  6. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  7. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  8. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  9. Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play wont work unless I'm invited to game by another xbox player: Cross play wont work for me on fortnite need help 15208e15-5bae-4e47-bcba-1a48d6a01d3f
  10. Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics: Did anyone that played the 6 hour trial do both single player and coop? I was just noticing how dimmed down the multiplayer graphics are compared to the single player. Why is the multiplayer...