Players Graphical Glitch

Discus and support Players Graphical Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014.

1. IAmMaximus14
    IAmMaximus14 Guest

Players Graphical Glitch

During replays, opening cinematic to a game and when I am editing a pro there is an annoying graphical glitch where the player is all streaky and stretched, like parts of then being pulled out. It's not game breaking, but it is annoying and ruins the experience
    and 'realism' is there any fix or do I need to go and get a new fifa, it has to be software as I don't have the issue with battlefield.

:)

IAmMaximus14, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Guest
    la noire

Expect a few graphical glitches, I haven't had any issues.

Spitfirex007, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Jpraelster93
    Jpraelster93 Guest
    Halo: Reach performance issues

Yeah, there is graphical glitches, framerate issues and audio issues.

Jpraelster93, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Bo5n1an
    Bo5n1an Guest

Players Graphical Glitch

re-download the game and try to see if that help

Bo5n1an, Apr 10, 2014
  5. Bo5n1an Win User

Players Graphical Glitch

re-download the game and try to see if that help
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Graphic Glitch

Greetings, Little M 54. If the steps on the troubleshooting page did not resolve the issue then you'll need to submit your console for a repair. You can start a repair request by visiting this page:

myservice.xbox.com/.../Profileregistration.aspx

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Standing by.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Graphic Glitch

Hi,
    click here
    for troubleshooting problems like that. One problem specifically talks about purple and green clucters. Good luck!
  8. Manuel Nelson Win User

Graphic Glitch

I don't have another one on me as of right now. Just the one I've had since I bought the 360.
  9. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Graphics Glitch

If you look on other non official forums it's a really common problem with a semi-simple fix. Basically one or several solder connections between chips and the main board are failing because of uneven thermal load and solder type over hundreds or thousands
    of thermal cycles.

-

Basically what you already found out is true you can have it repaired, but they won't be able to guarantee anything and you have no more warranty. You might be able to temporarily fix it or could sell it to someone who fixes and sells them. After that I
    would recommend a new Slim since it's a complete redesign that fixes major faults of the console.
Thema:

Players Graphical Glitch

1. Players Graphical Glitch - Similar Threads - Players Graphical Glitch

2. Player Threatened and is Cyberbullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player Threatened and is Cyberbullying: I just got finished playing a couple games of Call of Duty Modern Warfare having fun Trash Talking didn't say anything wrong and came across a player that just Threatened to ban my Ip with no...
  3. Lately I get it all the time that there are players who are following me or adding me as...

in XboX Insiders
    Lately I get it all the time that there are players who are following me or adding me as...: When checking if it is true it turns out that such users do not appear to me as friends or followers. Does it happen to anyone else? Greetings. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Blueray player on XBOX One X Fails on some 4K UHD Discs (0x91d70001)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blueray player on XBOX One X Fails on some 4K UHD Discs (0x91d70001): I tried renting Invicible Man as a 4K UHD disc twice and both times, I got 0x91d70001 errors each time. I tried all the dumb tricks with pulling out the HDMI cable and then inserting the disc,...
  5. Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player): Hello, a few months ago i frquently played local splitscreen games with Xbox Game Pads and the Receiver on PC. Since a while ago however, the second Controller is not recognized anymore...
  6. What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.: Is there an additional piece of kit you need (Kinect or something)? Does the Xbox need line of sight to reach my devices? Is there a definitive list of remote codes online anywhere? I have my...
  7. Booted by another player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted by another player: so I was playing Friday the 13 and this girl called DARK EXPRESS booted me offline 2 times the second time she almost broke my router I had to call my service provider to help me fix it. I already...
  8. How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I renew my 10 player Minecraft realm through the Windows Store?: Hi, I need to renew my 10 player Windows 10 Minecraft realm soon but when try to do this through the Minecraft app, it tells me “You started your subscription in the Windows Store. You can only...
  9. Account suspension for helping players in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension for helping players in game?: EDIT: Case review has been submitted. cc2921b9-dc64-4673-9f45-8ba1c04ec883
  10. Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age Coop and Single player Graphics: Did anyone that played the 6 hour trial do both single player and coop? I was just noticing how dimmed down the multiplayer graphics are compared to the single player. Why is the multiplayer...