PlayFit App... See Daily Calories?

Discus and support PlayFit App... See Daily Calories? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently started using the PlayFit app. I really like it to see my calories burned while I play games. However, Is there a way to see my total... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D3AD JESTR, Jan 26, 2014.

1. D3AD JESTR
    D3AD JESTR Guest

I have recently started using the PlayFit app. I really like it to see my calories burned while I play games. However, Is there a way to see my total calories burned for the current day? I can see my total calories for each game and my overall total calories,
    but I don't see where it lists them for the day. I *do* see the graph that has the day on it, but it doesn't show the actual number, just the general area. Any help on this would be great. I currently have to keep track of my total calories for each game I
    play in order to see what I burn each day in each game.

:)

D3AD JESTR, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Aeyoun
    Aeyoun Guest
    PlayFit asks me to check non-existent section on Status page (and it works if I wait 1 minute too!)

The PlayFit app keeps telling me that the status of ‘PlayFit calorie retrieval’ on
    xbox.com/status. But there is no such section? Everything lights up in green on the status page as far as I can see.

Also, if I just wait 1 minute while the error message is displayed the PlayFit app loads just fine.

Aeyoun, Jan 26, 2014
  3. xCalebYT
    xCalebYT Guest
    Kinect PlayFit app error

So I have recently downloaded the Kinect PlayFit app on Sunday, 7 May 2017. I have been recieving this error everytime I open this app: Sorry, PlayFit calorie retrevial is not avalible right now. Please try again later. For more information visit
    www.xbox.com/status.
    I have checked xbox.com/status and it says the Apps are running Normally.

xCalebYT, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Unable to download kinect playfit, or sign up for XBL rewards

Hey there Jason! For the Rewards issue, please follow Smwutches links to the Rewards Forums. For the PlayFit issue, have you tried deleting any partial download files for PlayFit, then clear cache and attempt download again? Are there any other games or
    apps that have this same issue? Let us know, thanks!
  5. Dalek Nation Win User

Kinect Playfit launches today?

It'd be nice if there were any sort of official word about PlayFit, or someone in the know we could ask about these issues. There is definetly something going wrong for PlayFit; I am now having major issues with Your Shape not counting any calories at all
    either. It'd be a shame but this app may go away as fast and mysteriously as it appeared...
  6. AuntieParticle Win User

I'm confused about Happy Time Theater. It worked for counting calories in PlayFit the first time I tried it. Since then it has not worked. I just check the PlayFit supported game list and Happy Time Theater is no longer there. It is however still listed
    within PlayFit. Has it been removed completely from the PlayFit program or the the website list incorrect?
  7. Toxic Raven Win User

Kinect PlayFit

8. hillgroover Win User

Great app, nice idea. As mentioned though, it clearly needs some work.

Just played a couple of hours on Kinect Sports II and there's nothing been added in PlayFit... sad times.
Thema:

1. PlayFit App... See Daily Calories? - Similar Threads - PlayFit App Daily

2. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox mobile app suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app suggestion: Why does the xbox mobile app have to be so bad? What is going on at Microsoft, where they can not get such an app functional? Okay. Its half a rant, but more so a suggestion to actually putting...
  4. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  5. Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Playfit cannot connect to servers: Hello, I'm trying to log onto kinect playfit to track calories burned but I am unable to connect to it do to server issues. It logs on, but when I click anything it says I've lost connection due...
  6. Kinect PlayFit app error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit app error: So I have recently downloaded the Kinect PlayFit app on Sunday, 7 May 2017. I have been recieving this error everytime I open this app: Sorry, PlayFit calorie retrevial is not avalible right now....
  7. Kinect PlayFit app not working AGAIN (3rd time now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit app not working AGAIN (3rd time now): Hi again, this is the third time I create a thread in the support forums because the Kinect PlayFit app on Xbox 360 is not working again after it has been fixed 2 times before. The error seems...
  8. Kinect PlayFit app ongoing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit app ongoing issue: Hi there, everytime I start the Xbox 360 app "Kinect PlayFit" I get a message that the calorie retrieval counter is not working right now and I get kicked to the Dashboard (app closes itself)....
  9. Kinect PlayFit calorie retrieval is not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit calorie retrieval is not available: Hi there, everytime I start the Xbox 360 app "Kinect PlayFit" I get a message that the calorie retrieval counter is not working right now. It's been like that for more than a week now. Can anyone...
  10. Bug on Achievements about Kinect PlayFit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug on Achievements about Kinect PlayFit: As U can see by my avatar I have received all the two prizes from "Kinect PlayFit" App without the "150K Ultra Marathon" achievement, burning more then 10000 calories. How can I do to receive the...