Playing a DVD

Discus and support Playing a DVD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live in a rural area and having issues with internet connectivity. I'm trying to play a DVD and it says I need a connection. How do I bypass the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CleverJoey94944, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Playing a DVD

I live in a rural area and having issues with internet connectivity. I'm trying to play a DVD and it says I need a connection. How do I bypass the issue?

:)

CleverJoey94944, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Kenny H. Win User

Playing DVD

Hey there! From what I'm seeing in the Settings menus and during playback, there is no option to change the aspect ratio of a movie. If you would like this feature added, I would recommend suggesting it at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com

Also, that error you got has been happening to me too. It seems to be an issue with the forums.
  3. CleverJoey94944 Win User

Playing a DVD

Awesome thank you. That did the trick. I created a hotspot through my cell phone I had to install the app the Blu-ray player and now I'm watching DVDs offline. thanks again and take care
  4. CleverJoey94944 Win User

Playing a DVD

I have played Blu-ray DVDs in the past so I'm assuming yes.
  5. CleverJoey94944 Win User

Playing a DVD

I tried that already but it did not work.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Playing a DVD

Hi CleverJoey94944,

Check out this Using Xbox One offline support page. Hope this will help you play your DVD.
Thema:

Playing a DVD

1. Playing a DVD - Similar Threads - Playing DVD

2. Is it possible to play online with Xbox One X with DVD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play online with Xbox One X with DVD?: Hello, I intend to buy a Xbox One X and I have heard/read that it supports discs too, so that the games could be either run with it or installed from it to the console. And I also want to...
  3. Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing a dvd in xboxone and audio quit. Tv audio works fine. Changed hdmi cable and...: I was playing a dvd with the xboxone which is connected to my t v by an hdmi cable- no cable or sat tv. The audio quit. I changed the hdmi cable to see if that was it and still no audio. The tv...
  4. How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection?: How can I play a DVD and or Bluray on Xbox One S without an internet connection? If I cannot play DVDs and Bluray discs without an internet connection, I will be returning the system. Thanks....
  5. Playing a dvd (well, trying to)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing a dvd (well, trying to): Hey, i know Playing a DVD is literally the most Simple thing an xbox is SUPPOSED to be able to do, and its 2019 and for whatever reason an xbox just absolutely refuses to play a DVD. Maybe instead...
  6. How do i play DVD-R discs? Error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play DVD-R discs? Error message: I have the xbox one x. I downloaded a video from youtube and burned it to a dvd-r disc using a free dvd burner program. It was a mp4 file but i dont know what type of file it ended up being after...
  7. Can't Play Physical Games or DVD's Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Physical Games or DVD's Offline: I turned on my xbox one a couple of minutes ago and it said I wasn't connected to xbox live. No big deal, xbox live is down I'll play a disc based game offline. Every game I tried launched but sat...
  8. blue ray / dvd doesn't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    blue ray / dvd doesn't play: hello, I bought a new xbox one x a few weeks ago and my blue ray app doesn't work really good. sometimes it works but most of the time when I put the cd into the slot and starte the app, only the...
  9. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  10. Can the xBox play DVD-RAM discs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the xBox play DVD-RAM discs?: newbie here... I need to know if the xbox hardware can play DVD-RAM discs? 29d68961-2020-46ab-9699-dffe569c9c80