Playing Events

Discus and support Playing Events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed on a number of occasions that the time recorded for my games is wildly out of sync with reality. Having seen a time shown of about 8 hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MickAldridge, Aug 26, 2019.

1. MickAldridge
    MickAldridge Guest

Playing Events

I noticed on a number of occasions that the time recorded for my games is wildly out of sync with reality. Having seen a time shown of about 8 hours recently I thought I never spend that sort of time playing. Now last night it showed I was playing for 17
    hours. That is clearly ludicrous. When I went to bed I checked as I switched off the machine and I had been playing for just about two hours. So the system has added about 15 hours to my play time. This is obviously a systemic failure on the part of Microsoft
    to properly record times when one is not playing. They are basically making it up.

Needs fixing.

:)

MickAldridge, Aug 26, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Playing Events

it's not always accurate as every so often those things are updated i.e. it can be a cumulative of time that you already had and it was not yet counted
  3. MickAldridge Win User

Playing Events

I am not getting worked up about it but I think it matters when software returns false results, whether it be timings or anything else. I noticed another thread where someone was complaining about minutes. That I think is being a bit over zealous, but
    when it suggests one spent all ones waking hours playing a game it gets stupid.
  4. MickAldridge Win User

Playing Events

If it happened only once I would call it a glitch. It happens far too regularly for that otherwise I wouldn't bother to question it.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Playing Events

There must be an algorithm for that. What they gain from adding more playtime? So, relax friend and keep on gaming. And I suggest that you follow the instructions above. Or

contact support here.
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Playing Events

i have that same problem with a few games, its like its doubling the time i played.
Thema:

Playing Events

1. Playing Events - Similar Threads - Playing Events

2. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  3. Solitaire event game time play incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire event game time play incorrect: In the latest solitaire event, March 10-11, 2019, i played spider hard one time on March 10 then quit the game. I exited the deck in the game and played other event game. On March 11, I played...
  4. Playing the events games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the events games: How is it that when the Events game comes up every 2 days that the time it takes you to complete each game is supposed to be your finished time. Not how long it took you to reach the the end of...
  5. Solitaire Collection - when playing the Events, it keeps telling me I'm not connected and to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection - when playing the Events, it keeps telling me I'm not connected and to ...: Solitaire Collection - when playing the Events, it keeps telling me I'm not connected and to retry but will NOT let me retry. My challenges are not saved and I have to do the challenge over....
  6. I can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10: I can't play Solitaire Events or Dayli series, why? I´ve Windoews 10 7b3ed5eb-a56d-4654-b132-e9698dc0aae8
  7. No. of played events is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No. of played events is incorrect.: The number of played events in my profile is incorrect. Reported as 68 as of today, should be 58. Thanks for your support in advance. 0381e417-da64-4f9f-b375-1439b8d79701
  8. event played one event got kicked out can't get back on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    event played one event got kicked out can't get back on: event played one event and got kicked out restarted and can't get back on db2a6a63-cb26-44c1-9495-657297277d97
  9. Event play time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event play time: I still have problems with my even scoring time. I played the game over two day's. I close the program one day en start it up the next day to finished the event. Now i have a playing time of 19...
  10. Players playing world tour event before start time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Players playing world tour event before start time: I sometimes open The world tour event before the start time and notice that Total Players is showing players already playing with at least 10 mins to go before start time. I know their are no...