playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation

Discus and support playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradGross1, Oct 15, 2018.

1. BradGross1
    BradGross1 Guest

I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but cannot get it to show up on the 2nd Xbox. my question is how can I get Epic Friends on both Xbox ones ???
    Do I need 2 separate live accounts to get this ??

:)

BradGross1, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Traksim
    Traksim Guest
    banned players makeing new accounts just to troll

dear xbox id like to report FORTNITE PRO 1 and FORTNITE PRO 2 forfor repeted team killing me and my freind they also told my freind that they been banned three times for it but made new accounts

Traksim, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Aaronccito
    Aaronccito Guest
    Fortnite

No puede ser que PlayStation meta 3 tipos de regalos y Xbox no haya regalado nada, y que encima de que no te regalen nada tienes que pagar para jugar Fortnite y en PlayStation no. It can’t be that PlayStation give you 3 types of presents and Xbox
    nothing, and for finishing you have to pay for playing fortnite and in PlayStation no.

Aaronccito, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hello, you can share accounts, but you need to have a different Microsoft / Xbox account on every Xbox. And a different Gamertag-but this is clear.

Jurgen1488, Oct 15, 2018
  5. BradGross1
    BradGross1 Guest
    they both have different accounts and passwords and each has its own gamer tag.

Do I need 2box live accounts?

BradGross1, Oct 15, 2018
  6. Ackis
    Ackis Guest
    Each gamertag is its own account.

Ackis, Nov 5, 2018
  7. BradGross1 Win User

they both have different accounts and passwords and each has its own gamer tag.

Do I need 2box live accounts?
  8. Ackis Win User

Each gamertag is its own account.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

I have 2 Xbox ones in the house, with one of them being the home Xbox, the problem I am having is I can get the epic friends on the home Xbox ,but cannot get it to show up on the 2nd Xbox. my question is how can I get Epic Friends on both Xbox ones
    ??? Do I need 2 separate live accounts to get this ??
    Hello, you can share accounts, but you need to have a different Microsoft / Xbox account on every Xbox. And a different Gamertag-but this is clear.
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox live gold

On PlayStation you do not have to pay to play online if it’s a free to play game like Fortnite. I’d love it MS did that too.
  11. NeoDan123 Win User

Play Fortnite between PS4 and Xbox

Good day

Cross play for fortnite is still in beta.

You will need to have a Epic account to be able to play accross platforms.

There is no direct cross play feature between Xbox and playstation at this moment.
Thema:

1. playing fortnite with freinds that have playstation - Similar Threads - playing fortnite freinds

2. Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox/fortnite cross play voice chat: Every time i try to join a party in fortnite when i am on xbox and they are on ps4 a little icon it alsways says “people in your party my not be able to hear you as they are in console only chat”...
  3. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite splitscreen: My Home Xbox necessary when my children want to play?: Problem with Fortnite splitscreen for 2 players - my children are unable to reach splitscreen game. By testing I found out, that: - I (as a person which account is connected with Gold etc.) can...
  5. If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I want to play fortnite, could one player use keyboard and mouse while the other uses...: Could you use splitscreen on fortnite with one player useing keyboard and mouse and the other controller 9ba04da2-60d8-4c04-baf6-d7a1bcad4eb4
  6. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  7. People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite: I've contacted Microsoft 4 times tried numerous times to fix my turtle beach headset on my xbox one console. Nothing seems to work permanently. It will work for the time being after I've followed...
  8. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03
  9. Fortnite Save the World purchase on Microsoft store, and playing on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Save the World purchase on Microsoft store, and playing on PC: I received a 25€ Xbox gift card some time ago and I didn't know how to use it, because I don't have an Xbox... So I would like to know: if I link my Xbox/Microsoft account to my Epic Games...
  10. I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant clip things while playing fortnite on pc: is there a reason i cannot clip/capture things on fortnite? a4cb2d8b-70d5-4de2-8a3a-7c01e8de06db