PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

Discus and support PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonnyGrady, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DonnyGrady
    DonnyGrady Guest

PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

Hello,

Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live?

Thank you

:)

DonnyGrady, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Play game offline

I do all the time, you read a May 2013 thread and now you know everything?? Thats wack!!
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Playing games offline.

The first access to the console requires an internet connection, which you can also ask to do in the store where you made the purchase. After the first connection and log in, to play off-line games,
    you need to keep the console "OFFLINE" from the Network Settings, which you can find by going to Settings, Network.
  4. Hail bootstrap Win User

Playing games offline.

Double check and make sure you have it set as your home xbox under personalisation tab ;)
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Playing games offline.

I am having trouble playing games offline that do not require internet. Keeps telling me I have to sign in. I have not been able to play a single game offline since I bought the console. Was wondering if you had to have x-live to play every
    game.
    there is a service outage that might be causing this, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status page or the Xbox Support Twitter page as well.

some games still need live to play offline
  6. Dwoop33 Win User

Play game offline

I like peanut butter but only eat chocolate...
Thema:

PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

1. PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE. - Similar Threads - PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE

2. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  3. What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline: So first off; [img] Game pass subscription; bought that Gold: yeah that's comes with the pass And this is my home xbox. And as you can tell I have an active subscription. [img] So can...
  4. Playing games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline: Hi there, I don’t have internet at home, where my xbox is, and I installed call of duty world war II via the game disc and upon completion it asked me to connect to xbox live to continue. Every...
  5. I can't play games offline after the latest update

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play games offline after the latest update: my xbox won't let me play games offline after latest update ea7ca3d4-6c3f-44f9-a9f5-8fdee4825132
  6. Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.: I haven't been having issues appearing offline while logged into the XBox LIve Beta for PC. I have tried clicking on the "Appear Offline" button and trying to toggle it back and forth. It will not...
  7. Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One: Ok, so I have 3 Xbox One consoles, two original Xbox One systems and a One X. My home xbox is in my room and I have the second Xbox in the lounge. I cannot play any games that I OWN on disc on the...
  8. xcloud game offline play

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud game offline play: Hello, I was just wondering if you could download games to play offline for a curtain ammount of time like netflix 4cf3d2b4-1e4b-48ab-b956-d5bfcd4eaa98
  9. Cant play my games on pc offline because i linked my pc acount to x box

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play my games on pc offline because i linked my pc acount to x box: recently I had brought a game and wanted to play with my little brother, so I connected my account to my x box to download the game there too (as the game was on my pc) and I did that it worked so...
  10. setting game to play offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    setting game to play offline: Can someone tell me how to set the xbox one to play the game installed without connecting to the internet? 586bb243-8c37-4013-9d57-f070fcdf4600