PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

Discus and support PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live? Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonnyGrady, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DonnyGrady
    DonnyGrady Guest

PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

Hello,

Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live?

Thank you

:)

DonnyGrady, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Play game offline

I do all the time, you read a May 2013 thread and now you know everything?? Thats wack!!
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

Playing games offline.

The first access to the console requires an internet connection, which you can also ask to do in the store where you made the purchase. After the first connection and log in, to play off-line games,
    you need to keep the console "OFFLINE" from the Network Settings, which you can find by going to Settings, Network.
  4. Hail bootstrap Win User

Playing games offline.

Double check and make sure you have it set as your home xbox under personalisation tab ;)
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Playing games offline.

I am having trouble playing games offline that do not require internet. Keeps telling me I have to sign in. I have not been able to play a single game offline since I bought the console. Was wondering if you had to have x-live to play every
    game.
    there is a service outage that might be causing this, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status page or the Xbox Support Twitter page as well.

some games still need live to play offline
  6. Dwoop33 Win User

Play game offline

I like peanut butter but only eat chocolate...
Thema:

PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

1. PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE. - Similar Threads - PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. Playing games offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing games offline.: I am having trouble playing games offline that do not require internet. Keeps telling me I have to sign in. I have not been able to play a single game offline since I bought the console. Was...
  4. Unable to play any downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any downloaded games offline: Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few...
  5. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: Hello. I am having the same problem another user reported on 8/30 - I cannot play games I've downloaded or have on disc offline. I was able to do this yesterday by simply turning on the xb1....
  6. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: i cant play games when i am offline both games i downloaded+installed and also game from game disc. The game does start but after the Intro i have to Press A to continue,then it ask "Who are You"...
  7. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?: I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means but it says i have to in video support site...
  8. playing purchased downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing purchased downloaded games offline: I live in an area without internet (yes, they still exist!), and all of my purchased content has reverted to demo mode because I can't get online. Is there a way around this please?...
  9. Playing solo games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing solo games offline: I tried playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy because we were having an internet outage. It refused to play but helpfully offered that once I was back online, I should make this my home console so...
  10. Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox Game Pass games offline?: Hi gang. I'm going to be without internet for at least a few days, and was wondering whether I'll still be able to play games I've downloaded through Game Pass in offline mode? I've set my...