Playing games offline?

Discus and support Playing games offline? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently moved into a new apartment and I don't have internet at the moment. I have an xbox 360 with an xbox live gold subscription. Because I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieAnarch520, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Playing games offline?

I recently moved into a new apartment and I don't have internet at the moment. I have an xbox 360 with an xbox live gold subscription. Because I don't have internet, I obviously can't sign in to my profile. I'm trying to play GTAV and it is telling me
    that I need to sign in before I can load a previously saved game. Any way around this until I get internet? Thanks in advance.

:)

ZombieAnarch520, Apr 1, 2015
  2. playing games

Does this happen with all games, or just certain ones? Which ones? Are they disc games, installed from a disc, or downloaded from the LIVE Marketplace?

Mister Gwyther, Apr 1, 2015
  3. shakkad669
    shakkad669 Guest
    playing games

whats up with bad company 2 , live?!

shakkad669, Apr 1, 2015
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Playing games offline?

Hi there,

if the xbox live profile is present on the console you should be able to sign in to that profile while being disconnected from xbox live.

When the license for the content is present on the console itself you should be able to start the game with your profile.

If for some reason something needs to be updated or if the licenses arent present on the console you will need xbox live to start the game. In that case i'm afraid you won't be able to go around this until you get internet

WPAK, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

game will not play

Hey there Kame!

Just to be sure what all you've tried, please take a look at our
    What To Do If Your game Won't Play
    sticky and give the solutions listed there a shot.

Let us know how that goes and we'll be standin gby to hear back from you. ^_^
  6. ZzSealTeam6zZ Win User

Game not playing

It worked!! Thank you everyone!!
  7. DomeClapper Win User

Game not playing

Expanding from what DigitalAssassin said, you purchased the map pack from the marketplace. Now you download them from the in-game store. :)
  8. CrazY1985 Win User

Playing games

Good day, you are in the wrong forum section..

Go here: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

and post your question again. That is the GFW forum (Games For Windows).
  9. HassanB Win User

Playing a game

Hello,

Please try the everything in the following order: delete your profile (profile only), clear system cache (3
    times)
    in a row
    , restart your console (important), download your profile again.

Note: If you can't delete your profile, please turn off your console, remove the storage device, and then plug it back in and start the console.

See if the above works for you.
Thema:

Playing games offline?

1. Playing games offline? - Similar Threads - Playing games offline

2. Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.: I haven't been having issues appearing offline while logged into the XBox LIve Beta for PC. I have tried clicking on the "Appear Offline" button and trying to toggle it back and forth. It will not...
  3. Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One: Ok, so I have 3 Xbox One consoles, two original Xbox One systems and a One X. My home xbox is in my room and I have the second Xbox in the lounge. I cannot play any games that I OWN on disc on the...
  4. xcloud game offline play

in XBoX on Mobile
    xcloud game offline play: Hello, I was just wondering if you could download games to play offline for a curtain ammount of time like netflix 4cf3d2b4-1e4b-48ab-b956-d5bfcd4eaa98
  5. Cant play my games on pc offline because i linked my pc acount to x box

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play my games on pc offline because i linked my pc acount to x box: recently I had brought a game and wanted to play with my little brother, so I connected my account to my x box to download the game there too (as the game was on my pc) and I did that it worked so...
  6. setting game to play offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    setting game to play offline: Can someone tell me how to set the xbox one to play the game installed without connecting to the internet? 586bb243-8c37-4013-9d57-f070fcdf4600
  7. Can you play Xbox GamePass games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Xbox GamePass games offline?: Why can't I play my GamePass games when my XboxOne is offline? I used to be able to but now all I get is the error code 0x80072ee7 saying I have to be online to play. What changed? And why can't...
  8. Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play downloaded games while offline or even see them: Like the title says. If you've been online to buy and verify ownership of downloaded games once you should be able to and have every right to play your games offline. Every other platform offers...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Offline Play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Offline Play?: Question 1. So I'm soon going on a very very long road trip in a motorhome and was thinking of bringing my Xbox One X, so online play will be disabled, but what about playing the games from Xbox...
  10. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...