Playing games on a different xbox

Discus and support Playing games on a different xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So one of my family members got a new game, i i want to play it too, is it alright if I download the game on my xbox and we share the disk whenever we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Program Galactic, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Playing games on a different xbox

So one of my family members got a new game, i i want to play it too, is it alright if I download the game on my xbox and we share the disk whenever we want to to play it separately on our xboxs?. The accounts arent linked or anything.

:)

Program Galactic, Aug 9, 2019
  2. AlphaHannibal Win User

So one of my family members got a new game, i i want to play it too, is it alright if I download the game on my xbox and we share the disk whenever we want to to play it separately on our xboxs?. The accounts arent linked or anything.
    This is perfectly acceptable.
  3. denis97g Win User

yes, there's nothing wrong with sharing disc games.Obviously, you won't be able to play it without the disc and at the same time.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Program Galactic,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in knowing if you can use a game disc to play on two different consoles. It is possible to share digital games by using the

Home Xbox feature
    . This will allow two different accounts on two different consoles to play the same game at the same time. This feature is not supported for disc games. It is fine if you would like to share the disc with your family member. The game will
    be able to be installed and used on two different consoles at separate times. We hope this helps!
  5. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

game installs and playing different game

Maybe Its just a ghosts with its l9ng game installs. Caus3 on top of the 49 gb it requires you to download a 1.5 gb patch. Battlefield and nba did not take as l9ng I just frustrated caus3 I had to install ghost 3 times due to a bad install m8crosoft said
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

game installs and playing different game

Both games that I have installed (Forza and Ghosts) were not fully installed but playable in the time it took my to fetch a drink and use the toilet. I don't really see the issue.
Thema:

1. Playing games on a different xbox - Similar Threads - Playing games different

2. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  3. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  4. Can forza Horizon 4 play in different country after buying the game?(Regoin locked?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can forza Horizon 4 play in different country after buying the game?(Regoin locked?): I am currently in UK,i saw there is a black friday discount price, but i dont have any bank account in UK can I buy it in my home country microsoft store and play in UK?...
  5. Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting signed out and disconnected from live when I play different games.: I noticed this happened after the release of the new MW. I haven't played the game, but instead when I play red dead 2 or gta 5 I get signed out of my account and disconnected from live. The only...
  6. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  7. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?: It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode...
  8. two boys playing different game sat the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    two boys playing different game sat the same time: Hi, I have two boys who want to play different game sat the same time, is there any way in which they can do this on a xbox live account without logging the other one off, ie one us it on a...
  9. Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere: Hope someone can help, Have recently installed Xbox App on our PC so we can co-op games without split screen. However a problem has occurred that a game has updated on the Xbox One but...
  10. Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?: I have never owned an Xbox one S before and I just recently bought a used one from some guy. He said it has like 12 games downloaded so not like a physical copy like a disc. And he left his...