Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no...

Discus and support Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything to resolve this issue, i have had multiple Microsoft agents quick assist into my PC and check and repair everything but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpicProGamer90, May 29, 2022.

1. Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no...

I have tried everything to resolve this issue, i have had multiple Microsoft agents quick assist into my PC and check and repair everything but it is to no avail. I will list my specs as well just in any case i am missing something.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I have had Microsoft to a full reset, un/install the Xbox app, run troubleshoots etc etc and it has come to a point now that they have advised me to take to a store as it may be a compatibility issue?

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

AMD Ryzen 5 5600G

14GB RAM

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

:)

EpicProGamer90, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no error. Help?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nick

Is this happening with all game pass games?
  3. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  4. Airiak Win User

PC HORIZON 4 KEEPS CRASHING

Is it crashing to desktop? Crashing to a blue screen? Or crashing causing the PC to restart?

Does your PC meet the min req?

Do you have all of your drivers current?

Is your PC well ventilated?
  5. GaryBlankenship1 Win User

The Outer Worlds started crashing today in game pass for PC version. Any hotfix coming?

I am playing the game the outer worlds on pc via xbox game pass and I am getting random crashes to desktop just started doing this yesterday .
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to see all games on Windows 10 Xbox app

Thema:

Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no...

1. Playing Games Pass on my PC is causing forced restarts and kicking to desktop with no... - Similar Threads - Playing Games Pass

2. Xbox game pass Game Cross-play details

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass Game Cross-play details: I would love to be able to look at a game in the store and know right away if is cross-plat or not and with what other platforms i can play with. Looking on google just to find out if the game...
  3. Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a...: Hey - Can we play Wobbly Life on PC - We have an xbox game pass on the PC but dont have a physical xbox. We've purchased the game but cant install it? Cheers, Mat...
  4. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  5. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  6. Her Story (PC Game, Game Pass) doesn't play videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Her Story (PC Game, Game Pass) doesn't play videos: I just installed Her Story from Game Pass. The videos don't play. I can hear the audio, and there's a video progress bar and 'X' to close them. Here's a screenshot of how it looks after I hit...
  7. Continue playing a game I played through game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continue playing a game I played through game pass: Hey everybody! It's my first time asking stuff here. I played few hours Witcher 3 last time it was on Gamepass. Now I want to play it again, so I'm thinking of buying it, but I was wondering if...
  8. Can’t play my husbands game pass games.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t play my husbands game pass games.: Some thing happened recently and I now cannot play the games on my Xbox that I used to. Error 0x803f900a). This happened yesterday. My husband downloaded sniper elite 4 on game pass. He has the...
  9. Xbox not letting me play Game Pass game even though subscription is up to date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox not letting me play Game Pass game even though subscription is up to date.: As the title says, I can't play any of my Game Pass games as the xbox says I need to sign in with the account that bought the game or to see if my required subscriptions are up to date. I have...
  10. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play": System: PC (Windows 10) Software: Chrome Browser Website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my PC, when I click on a game to play it, I now...