playing installed games from discs without disc x360

Discus and support playing installed games from discs without disc x360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SMAJLÍKKKKKKK, Jul 9, 2019.

1. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent got modded xbox only xbox 360 slim..

i dont know how to mod it anyway and yt isnt helping me with it

thanks for your respond

:)

SMAJLÍKKKKKKK, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you installed them from a disc, the disc is required to be in the console to verify you own the game. The only way to play them without disc would be to purchase them digitally.
  3. IRB Win User

i havent got internet there where i have xbox so i cant download games and most of the games on xbox 360 are sold so logically it would be somewhat fair that i could install games to usb and than to xbox. but i havent modded it and i tried it but
    i cant and youtube isnt helping me with that... can you get me tutorial how to mod it (**** menu didnt work)
    Discussions of console modification is not allowed here on the forums.

There is no supported way to play your disc based games on your console without the disc, as many of the Ambassadors have already mentioned.

Sorry.
  4. SMAJLÍKKKKKKK Win User

i havent got internet there where i have xbox so i cant download games and most of the games on xbox 360 are sold so logically it would be somewhat fair that i could install games to usb and than to xbox. but i havent modded it and i tried it but i cant
    and youtube isnt helping me with that... can you get me tutorial how to mod it (x.ex menu didnt work)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs...
    For disc based games, the Internet connection doesn't matter.

However, if you installed the games from disc, the disc is needed as a proof of purchase. Otherwise you could install the game from disc and sell the disc to someone else.

That other person then installs the game from disc, and sells the disc again to another person.

And in the end thousands of people can play the game, from only one sold disc, if you were able to play installed games without a disc.

If you want to be able to play games without a disc and without internet, you will have to buy the games digitally, and download them on the console you wish to use without internet immediately after purchase.

Or if you downloaded the games to a different console first, you will have to do a "License Transfer", with an internet connection, and re-download your games you wish to use offline.

After the license transfer, you can use the installed download games without internet.

But for disc based games, you will always need the disc in the drive.
  6. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

The disk is confirmation that you bought the game and is needed for you to play the game, sadly you won't be able to not use the game without the disk
Thema:

1. playing installed games from discs without disc x360 - Similar Threads - playing installed games

2. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  3. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  4. XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass PC - Can Install/Run Certain Games but Cannot Play: I have the XBOX game pass for PC beta. I'm able to download and install games without any issues. I'm also able to run and fully play certain games flawlessly without issues. However, I've come...
  5. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  6. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  7. External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive(Seagate) blinks when playing games installed on it?(Xbox One).: Is it normal for the light to blink on an external hard drive when playing games downloaded on it, cause the light never blinks when playing games downloaded on the internal hard drive?...
  8. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  9. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  10. No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install

in XboX Insiders
    No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install: So i was going to play mudrunner with some buds and noticed that you can't play online on the game pass version? is this intended or a bug? Also i can't get Metro to install, just sits there...