playing installed games from discs without disc x360

Discus and support playing installed games from discs without disc x360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SMAJLÍKKKKKKK, Jul 9, 2019.

1. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent got modded xbox only xbox 360 slim..

i dont know how to mod it anyway and yt isnt helping me with it

thanks for your respond

:)

SMAJLÍKKKKKKK, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you installed them from a disc, the disc is required to be in the console to verify you own the game. The only way to play them without disc would be to purchase them digitally.
  3. IRB Win User

i havent got internet there where i have xbox so i cant download games and most of the games on xbox 360 are sold so logically it would be somewhat fair that i could install games to usb and than to xbox. but i havent modded it and i tried it but
    i cant and youtube isnt helping me with that... can you get me tutorial how to mod it (**** menu didnt work)
    Discussions of console modification is not allowed here on the forums.

There is no supported way to play your disc based games on your console without the disc, as many of the Ambassadors have already mentioned.

Sorry.
  4. SMAJLÍKKKKKKK Win User

i havent got internet there where i have xbox so i cant download games and most of the games on xbox 360 are sold so logically it would be somewhat fair that i could install games to usb and than to xbox. but i havent modded it and i tried it but i cant
    and youtube isnt helping me with that... can you get me tutorial how to mod it (x.ex menu didnt work)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs...
    For disc based games, the Internet connection doesn't matter.

However, if you installed the games from disc, the disc is needed as a proof of purchase. Otherwise you could install the game from disc and sell the disc to someone else.

That other person then installs the game from disc, and sells the disc again to another person.

And in the end thousands of people can play the game, from only one sold disc, if you were able to play installed games without a disc.

If you want to be able to play games without a disc and without internet, you will have to buy the games digitally, and download them on the console you wish to use without internet immediately after purchase.

Or if you downloaded the games to a different console first, you will have to do a "License Transfer", with an internet connection, and re-download your games you wish to use offline.

After the license transfer, you can use the installed download games without internet.

But for disc based games, you will always need the disc in the drive.
  6. VestiaryGolem2 Win User

The disk is confirmation that you bought the game and is needed for you to play the game, sadly you won't be able to not use the game without the disk
Thema:

1. playing installed games from discs without disc x360 - Similar Threads - playing installed games

2. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  3. No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install

in XboX Insiders
    No online play for PC game pass? and metro exodus won't install: So i was going to play mudrunner with some buds and noticed that you can't play online on the game pass version? is this intended or a bug? Also i can't get Metro to install, just sits there...
  4. Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed Will No Longer Continue to Play For Some Reason.: I recently downloaded a game from the list of games provided through the Xbox gamepass. I was able to play a little bit of the game before it turned off and stated that content was unavailable. I...
  5. Original Xbox One - Games install but will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox One - Games install but will not play: Hello, I am having a concern where none of my games will start whether digital or physical. For example I will put in the disc for Fallout 4, install it to internal storage and install the update,...
  6. If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my digital game is installed in my library but I play the physical copy of the digital...: Hi, I was wondering in my head since most games from the XBOX Stores were gone, if I had installed a digital game a long ago before it was delisted off the stores, but then later I bought the...
  7. can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't install xbox play anywhere games on my pc: I got the Xbox game pass and my understanding was that I would be able to install and play any "Xbox play anywhere" game on my pc but I can only get like 10 games to give me the option. [img]...
  8. Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game: Hi! I got a code for Forza Horizon 4, and I have verified that is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, however, I'm getting issues and got a message saying "There are no available devices". By the way, my...
  9. Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play online with friend without installed game on Xbox one: Hi, I have a question. My friend has an Xbox Live Gold account and me too. He has FIFA 19, but I don't have. Is it possible for us to play a match together (online), despite the fact that I...
  10. How can I play all games install game without disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play all games install game without disc?: Will this work on xbox 360 games or is it on xbox one games.Where do I find the game licence. 41ca473a-5723-4aa5-bc03-5e9bd89f578b