Playing Jucied 2 black screen

Discus and support Playing Jucied 2 black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; alright so i just bought jucied 2, the disc had no scratches on it but when i put the disc in and press "A" to play the game it just brings me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giantt x, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Giantt x
    Giantt x Guest

alright so i just bought jucied 2, the disc had no scratches on it but when i put the disc in and press "A" to play the game it just brings me to a black screen. i havent even played it yet so i have no saved game or nothing. When i tryed installing it to
    my HDD after 3% its said to clean the dics even tho theres no scratches. All my other games work fine its only this one.

:)

Giantt x, Jan 28, 2014
  2. Looking forward to the release of this game

No, there is no "Jucied" perk in MW2 or MW1

SpeckledEagle, Jan 28, 2014
  3. MustardMan62
    MustardMan62 Guest
    Xbox One screen keeps going black & apps n games keep closing

Ive recently purchased my xbox one only two weeks ago, its been okay and now its playing up, no matter what game I'm playing or an app it randomly closes the game or app thus forcing to reatart and loose unsaved progress. Im also having black screen issues.
    Whenever my xbox one console is on, every now and then the screen goes black for a second then comes back on, however I do not loose audio just picture and is very frustrating when im playing forza nd next minute your in the barrier because my screen went
    black, happens even on home screen Note: I have tried 2 different tvs and 2 different hdmi cables

MustardMan62, Jan 28, 2014
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Looking forward to the release of this game

No, there is no "Jucied" perk in MW2 or MW1
  5. Xzao12 Win User

Blank Screen when I play a game.

Trying to play gta 5 same thing. Tried black ops 2 didn't work so I cleared my system cache and black ops 2 worked but not gta 5 but when I tried to play black ops again it didn't work same black screen. I dunno
  6. CR34MY CR4Y0N Win User

The walking dead telltale on XBLA not working ..

hey mister gwyther i tryed what u asked me to try and played thru eps 1 and 2 and then went to play episode 3 to find it went to a black screen and only thing i could do was go to the dashboard then i went back into the game to try again and i just got a
    black screen again... now its not taking me back to episode 1 but just a black screen anything else u could surgest ? :)
  7. Jay15Bird Win User

Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

My black ops 2 ruined my xbox... when i try to play black ops 2, my xbox will not let me skip the videos and when it finshes the videos, the screen just stays black. i think that this happened after i installed the kinect sensor for the first time, but i
    deleted everything i could and i still cant play the game...
  8. Inapplicable Win User

PS3

The first Black Ops runs like crap on the PS3 as well, lower frame rate, screen tear and it looked much worse. Haven't played Black Ops 2 on the PS3 but I'm not surprised that it has similar issues.
Thema:

1. Playing Jucied 2 black screen - Similar Threads - Playing Jucied black

2. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  3. Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Ark: Survival Evolved on PC and Xbox at the same time using family sharing?: Hi, My husband and I decided to buy Ark: Survival Evolved so that we could play together. We have tried playing split-screen on the Xbox One on a non-dedicated server (with a friend joining in on...
  4. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  5. Xbox One X only plays Atmos 5.1.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X only plays Atmos 5.1.0: Hello, since the update that was made 190817 my xbox one x doesn't output Dolby Atmos correctly anymore. The height speakers doesn't play any sound. Before the update everything worked fine....
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere achievement bug: Heya fellow gamers, So, for the last two months I have been playing lots of Xbox games on Xbox Play Anywhere. I am now playing Hollow Knight and haven't gotten my gamerscore for the achievements...
  7. can't play for xbox game

in XBoX on Windows
    can't play for xbox game: Hi, can't play for xbox game: Failed to log in Xbox Live The specified session does not exist. It may already be completed. [img] c52ff942-4877-488e-a324-797d37819727
  8. l can't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    l can't play games: When you play games hurt me a sing writtenon them Cause B or another lt takes a long time to start fortnite (.x8027025a) be2dd4d4-a296-41ae-b5af-e77f1241451d
  9. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...
  10. Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit: Im using always official Play&Charge battery pack in my controller. A strange behaviour happens just after updating my controller to last firmware release version number 4.8.1905.0: The system...