Playing multiplayer trough xbox live

Discus and support Playing multiplayer trough xbox live in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve tried to join my friend trough xbox live but said it couldn’t connect to his world and this happend to him when he tried to join my world. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jasonachtien, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jasonachtien
    jasonachtien Guest

I’ve tried to join my friend trough xbox live but said it couldn’t connect to his world and this happend to him when he tried to join my world. I’ve had this on multiple accounts for a couple of months now and also tried it on my Android phone. still it
    doesn’t work. Anyone knows whats up with this problem? Normally on an iOS device

:)

jasonachtien, Jul 17, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It sounds like you have a moderate or strict NAT type, most likely a strict NAT type.

Sometimes resetting a router can help change your NAT type.

To reset your router: 1) Unplug router from power source for 45 seconds 2) plug router back in and retry joining his world
  3. jasonachtien Win User

Hey M3tal Daz3

Thanks for your reply, we are both on the 1.12.0 version so that shouldn’t be the issue. And whats a NAT?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure that you are using the same version of the game and that your NAT is open.
  5. jasonachtien Win User

Does it (everything whats at that link) have to be done on an Xbox? If so i don’t have one, i have a Xbox live account in order to play Minecraft servers on my mobile device.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Playing multiplayer trough xbox live - Similar Threads - Playing multiplayer trough

2. Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer because of my microsoft account: My minecraft will not allow me to play with other people because of how “my microsoft account is set up” i’ve continually went into the setting trying to fix the issue but nothing’s changed....
  3. Unable to play multiplayer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play multiplayer.: For some unknown reason I am unable to play multiplayer on call of duty modern warfare. I completed the campaign when it first came out and played in all seasons. About 3 weeks ago there was an...
  4. Kids cant play multiplayer with each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids cant play multiplayer with each other: They are currently trying to play the Avengers Beta. We have 2 xboxes, and i have my profile on both of them. I pay for xbox gold ultimate, and game pass. Yet one kid A is on xbox A and kid B is...
  5. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live Account to play Multiplayer in a PC game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Xbox Live Account to play Multiplayer in a PC game: Hello, I really hope you guys can help me out. I got the game Grounded for PC via Steam and it requires Xbox Live in order to play multiplayer. I tried to log in via two Microsoft account I own...
  7. “Can’t play multiplayer because of how Microsoft account is set up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Can’t play multiplayer because of how Microsoft account is set up”: Im not sure if my account is under a family account or if it is just a “child” for no reason. When i tried to invite a friend to play minecraft on the xbox one i got the “you cannot do multiplayer...
  8. I cant play multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant play multiplayer anymore: I've tried to fix this on my own, but I can't. People tell me to go to this https://account.xbox.com/ link, but it doesn't exist for me. Does XBox think I'm a child? Is that why I can't fix my...
  9. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...
  10. Error to play multiplayers in several games

in XboX Insiders
    Error to play multiplayers in several games: [IMG] Hey everyone, I am asking help, please. I have already called to Client Support at X-Box Brazil and they could help me to verify a lots of configuration and conection tests in my Xbox...