Playing multiplayer trough xbox live

Discus and support Playing multiplayer trough xbox live in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve tried to join my friend trough xbox live but said it couldn’t connect to his world and this happend to him when he tried to join my world. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by jasonachtien, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jasonachtien
    jasonachtien Guest

I’ve tried to join my friend trough xbox live but said it couldn’t connect to his world and this happend to him when he tried to join my world. I’ve had this on multiple accounts for a couple of months now and also tried it on my Android phone. still it
    doesn’t work. Anyone knows whats up with this problem? Normally on an iOS device

:)

jasonachtien, Jul 17, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It sounds like you have a moderate or strict NAT type, most likely a strict NAT type.

Sometimes resetting a router can help change your NAT type.

To reset your router: 1) Unplug router from power source for 45 seconds 2) plug router back in and retry joining his world
  3. jasonachtien Win User

Hey M3tal Daz3

Thanks for your reply, we are both on the 1.12.0 version so that shouldn’t be the issue. And whats a NAT?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Make sure that you are using the same version of the game and that your NAT is open.
  5. jasonachtien Win User

Does it (everything whats at that link) have to be done on an Xbox? If so i don’t have one, i have a Xbox live account in order to play Minecraft servers on my mobile device.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Playing multiplayer trough xbox live - Similar Threads - Playing multiplayer trough

2. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  3. Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play multiplayer on modern warfare keeps losing connection: I have not been able to play multiplayer since i installed the game or co op any help would be appreciated 9722d4d2-f8fb-4994-ba1e-58d23cefbece
  4. Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare cant play Multiplayer?: I am trying to play Modern Warfare which I’ve been playing all day but suddenly I got this error saying Im not allowed to play Xbox Live and prompts me to buy Xbox Live but I am on Live right now...
  5. Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant we play multiplayer games without gold: I'm switching to ps4 because paying to playing multiplayer is just dumb and f2p games kinda ruins the game of "free" in my opinion I would love if they changed it...
  6. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  7. All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    All the games I try to play give Error Multiplayer: Xbox on PC is giving error when trying to play multiplayer mode with one person, I get an error saying 'session not found', in most games i play d9f86e1e-556d-4b0e-b557-6f24b5725042
  8. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  10. Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly can't play multiplayer on any of my XBOX ONE games!: As of 9/21/19 we can't play any of our xbox one games in multi player mode. This has never happened before and I need help on how to resolve this issue. We haven't changed anything in our...