Playing on a different 360 while waiting repair of current one.

Discus and support Playing on a different 360 while waiting repair of current one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just had to send my current xbox 360. Can I play on an older one with out messing things up. I had to recover my gamertag to the old console.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omega Realities, May 9, 2014.

1. Playing on a different 360 while waiting repair of current one.

I just had to send my current xbox 360. Can I play on an older one with out messing things up. I had to recover my gamertag to the old console.

:)

Omega Realities, May 9, 2014
  2. JaCrispy 90
    JaCrispy 90 Guest
    Xbox 360 S power supply

My xbox 360 s is 3 weeks old and has developed a whining noise which I assume is the fan. However, it doesn't sound at all healthy. I have requested a repair but I am not happy that I have to send it off and have possibly 3 weeks of downtime whilst waiting
    for the new one to come back. Is there anywhere in which I can buy a new one? Or have one sent out to me free of charge so I don't have to send my current one back?

JaCrispy 90, May 9, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim Overheating issue

Are you referring to the fan on the side of the console? If so, you should feel warm air moving from it while operating, especially during playing a game. If it is not operating, then please request a repair. You can do so here:

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

Miss Portia, May 9, 2014
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, you shouldn't have any problem using your profile on another console.

EggsBoxJuan, May 9, 2014
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, you shouldn't have any problem using your profile on another console.
  6. Mafivee Win User

Has anyone else ever sent their 360 to the service center to be fixed?

I've sent two different Xbox's in to be repaired and they both took about three weeks. I presume one week to get there, one week to be fixed and one week to return. I didn't find it so bad as I had a backup Xbox to play on while I was waiting.
  7. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

I already miss my X1

Hello "kingvas78" :)

You're welcome :)

I had to go through 2 defective DVD Drives and 4 Red Rings Of Death, it was absolutely ridiculous!

The Xbox 360 that I am using now is still running strong and I bought another one while my current Xbox 360 was being repaired before. The one that I bought while my current Xbox 360 was being repaired was only used for about 1 1/2 weeks before going into
    storage for safe keeping :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "kingvas78" :)
  8. xi LIGHTSOUT ix Win User

Why do you think it took so long for updates to arrive?

The 360 of today is very different from the 360 of yesteryear. In time, it'll reach feature parity and then some. As always, if it's current incarnation is not to your liking, one can always wait on purchasing it until your satisfied with the feature set
    or there is a game you absolutely must play.
  9. Your Dead McFly Win User

Are you kidding me Microsoft?

Your definitely not alone. My console is currently being repaired. But it will get better online and hardware wise. MS is currently restructuring their leadership positions, and we just gotta play the waiting game.
Thema:

1. Playing on a different 360 while waiting repair of current one. - Similar Threads - Playing different 360

2. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?: It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode...
  3. Playing games on a different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games on a different xbox: So one of my family members got a new game, i i want to play it too, is it alright if I download the game on my xbox and we share the disk whenever we want to to play it separately on our xboxs?....
  4. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  5. playing from different locations but with the same account

in XBoX on Windows
    playing from different locations but with the same account: Hello! Can one play logged on one account but not on the same xbox console, I mean playing from two different xbox consoles? Or from a computer but on the same account? thanx...
  6. two boys playing different game sat the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    two boys playing different game sat the same time: Hi, I have two boys who want to play different game sat the same time, is there any way in which they can do this on a xbox live account without logging the other one off, ie one us it on a...
  7. Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere: Hope someone can help, Have recently installed Xbox App on our PC so we can co-op games without split screen. However a problem has occurred that a game has updated on the Xbox One but...
  8. Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play downloaded games on Xbox one signed in as different account?: I have never owned an Xbox one S before and I just recently bought a used one from some guy. He said it has like 12 games downloaded so not like a physical copy like a disc. And he left his...
  9. Astropop (360) plays very differently on the XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astropop (360) plays very differently on the XBOX ONE: I just downloaded Astropop on my XBOX ONE. I am a real fan of the game! I was very disappointed in myself when I played because I usually get past level 10 without using a super. One of the...
  10. Xbox 360 arcade games how to play on a different console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 arcade games how to play on a different console: I want to play my arcade games that I brought on my college xbox. I have my games saved on 60gb external hard drive that is attach to my xbox. My college doesnt have the same xbox that I am able...