Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

Discus and support Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BushMasterFlex6, Mar 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character (as an example) to keep looking in one direction with no additional
    inputs for a short time frame. Here are the steps I've taken with no fix. I've switched controllers (bought a brand new one). Switched headsets. Used only the 3.5mm jack apposed to the controller attachment for the headset that controls volumes (offical Microsoft
    product). Tried that tactic with both headsets and controllers. I have restarted my Xbox by pressing and holding the power button, as well as unughing the power. When I switch to my OG Xbox One, I have zero issues.

So this issue has been going on since probably December (hard to pin point) and it seems to have gotten worse, as before it was only the odd crackle or cut off audio here and there. Now, it's basically constant, with the addition of the controller seemingly
    cutting off as well. For clarification sakes, I have zero issue when I'm using my stereo (not using my headsets).

When I switch to the OG Xbox One, I also have zero issues. Please help

:)

BushMasterFlex6, Mar 22, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  2. StonyDeer431886 Win User

Headset/Mic Not Working

i have the same issue but i have an xbox one chatpad that connects to my controllers and it didnt read that my headset was plugged into it what would be the cause of this
  3. Daelus1 Win User

Xbox 1 x - mic not working

I've tried on 3 controllers.....the one from my X, my S and to OG 1.....sio that's multiple headsets and multiple controllers.....all the same issue....the issue is not the hardware
  4. Cthoms81 Win User

Mic is acting strange

This can be caused by either the headset is faulty or the connection to the controller is bad. Has he tried a different headset at all?

The only solution to this is for him to buy a new headset or controller. Maybe even a wireless headset.

If he has issues with other wired ones then it could be his controller. If he doesnt have another headset try the current headset a different controller.
  5. Chris238 Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

I haven't read the entire thread, but to me there are 3 possibilities. (Considering you have tried multiple headsets)

-Controller firmware needs to be updated (With the headset attached)

-Something may be causing interference (The microwave kills my wireless connections, as an example)

-There may be an issue with the wireless card inside your xbox one. If all else fails, you may have to open a service call.
  6. Mob Of The Dead Win User

Has Anyone Heard Anything Back

The headset could've broken. I've had the same issue before and it turns out it was an issue with my controller and it caused the headset to break with it. Have you tried changing the controller you're using?
Thema:

Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

1. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection... - Similar Threads - Playing causes headsets

2. Just cause 4 play in project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Just cause 4 play in project xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  3. Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Correct link for Game Pass Ultimate members to play Just Cause 4 for free this weekend.: I had trouble getting the correct link to install Just Cause 4 to play for free this weekend. It seems the links don't always track if someone is a member, even if they are signed in when...
  4. You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings.: Hello, I recently purchased the game pass to play Sea of Thieves. However I can't play the game because I need to change my ''Xbox online and privacy settings.'' But I can't access these settings....
  5. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  6. I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play COD modern warfare it causes my console shuts down!!!!: can somebody help me with this??? Microsoft suport didn’t give me a solution and Activision its very hard to talk with them. I cant play the game it literally kills my console when I put it. I was...
  7. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  8. Does Playing Games With Xbox Causes Back Pain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Playing Games With Xbox Causes Back Pain: I play games with Xbox 2-4 hours every day. I feel a little pain on my back. Does it causes me back pain? b50ecb3f-00d4-4a2f-8a9c-aed7a8482e43
  9. Play and Charge Kit causing feedback in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit causing feedback in party chat: So I was told this started happening a couple nights ago. When I'm in a party chat on XBL and I have my play and charge kit plugged in on my controller, there is a electrical hum that is being...
  10. Xbox insider program causing issue playing ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider program causing issue playing ESO?: Hello, I'm not sure if I'm right here but I got the following issue: I'm a xbox inside member and the console works fine, but I've got an issue login in to the elder Scrolls Online. When I try...