Playing online on PC

Discus and support Playing online on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Version on PC for first time with my friends, I go to 'add friends' section and I get a message saying 'You cannot add... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EthanKatz1, Mar 23, 2020 at 7:03 PM.

1. EthanKatz1
    EthanKatz1 Guest

Playing online on PC

Trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Version on PC for first time with my friends, I go to 'add friends' section and I get a message saying 'You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online
    safety seetings on aka.ms/accountsettings.'. However, it is unclear which settings I need to change, and how I change my settings. Please help!

:)

2. Kalacuisse Win User

Playing online on PC

Hey! I have the same problem. Except that in my case I cannot change those settings x)

To change your privacy settings you have to go there: https://account.xbox.com/fr-fr?rtc=1

Then you click on your profile => Xbox Setting => Privacy & online settings => You'll be able to change it from there

Hope this will help you ;)
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I can't play online (I use game pass)

Do you get error messages on PC when you try to play online? What exactly is preventing you from playing online?

And no, on the PC you do not need a Gold membership to play online.
  4. R1CH5TER Win User
  5. Augusto V8Cesar Win User

I just cant *BUY* Aliens vs Predator xbox 360 at my xbox1,Steam>xbox👌(as usual,cry is free)

Now,i see why CONSOLE never will be too GOOD as PC , for a PC-GAMER as me ,that ridiculous issue unacceptable,since they charge us to play online👌,u have to pay nothing to play online at pc👌, you microsoft slaves,thats the thrut.
  6. Undeadfire Zero Win User

look at CoD 4 lol soooo many hackers

The best way is to play the PC version of COD 4. The PC version has dedicated servers, still played online and patched.
Thema:

Playing online on PC

1. Playing online on PC - Similar Threads - Playing online

2. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  3. Playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing online: I created a microsoft account but i am still unable to play online. It keeps giving an error and im not sire what im doing wrong .Can I please get help!!! 44a02e44-a4db-4ede-96b7-926aea92e415
  4. 2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...: Recently purchased new Xbox X and gave my Son the previous model. I did this so that I may be able to play games with him online (on separate Xbox's) on the same game at the same time. Or, what if...
  5. Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online: So i start my game i'm try to go online it say service have be shut down that really makes me can't go online with my friend 683c17ff-cca5-4d6f-a583-7d2a3a144489
  6. Forza horizon 4 PC "feature locked" won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 PC "feature locked" won't let me play online: My nat is open and server connectivity says connected Microsoft store won't let me update 03f91cf4-67bb-4cfe-814e-6066cac35472
  7. Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't accept minecraft realm invite. " you cannot play online multiplayer because of how...: I just bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my laptop so i could play online on my friend's realm, but everytime I try to accept the invite, I get the message "you cannot play online multiplayer...
  8. Connection problem with xbox live to play online with "call of duty modern warfare 3".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection problem with xbox live to play online with "call of duty modern warfare 3".: Hello i have a problem on the xbox 360 with the xbox live account, when i open the multiplayer section of call of duty modern warfare 3 and i try to play online it tells me "your current profile...
  9. Can't play xbox game pass PC games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xbox game pass PC games online: I've been trying to solve this about 2 weeks now, i contacted with the SOT (sea of thieves) support recently but it didn't help so much since i learned that it's about my own internet connection...
  10. Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online: What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those. e320b9ba-9a7e-4760-b597-99aa9f3933c5