Playing online

Discus and support Playing online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, basically when i try to play an online game i cant because i get a notification saying that its restricted and that i need a parent to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laila_704, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Laila_704
    Laila_704 Guest

Playing online

So, basically when i try to play an online game i cant because i get a notification saying that its restricted and that i need a parent to change the settings. Im an adult so why cant i play online?

:)

Laila_704, Oct 11, 2019
  2. toonarmy206 Win User

Online play

People just join and then vanish! It's not a good setup from EA
  3. ngocphi Win User

online play

you will have to post in the game's forums for that

but technically thats not a valid complaint and would count against your accuracy score

he has to be cheating or mod to be suspended or cursing etc etc

bad sportsmanship isn't against the rules

just leave the game lobby it is that simple
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Playing online

Hey BravesB5! Is there another account on the console that could have had the subscription applied instead? Double check and post back!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. BENNEL552 Win User

Online play

can i use a wet tissue or towel and thanks tons ps what rank r u in bf3?
  6. MadMax1x Win User

Online play

@BENNEL552 when you turn on your console go to settings and then select storage and then select profiles, then select your profile and delete profile only. Once you have done that go to the sign in menu and look for recover profile and when it prompts you
    type in your email and password. This will recover your profile from xbox live back to your console as sometimes the data can become corrupt on on your hard drive,

If this does not work you will have to do the following delete all multiplayer content off your hard drive for Battlefield 3 including the multiplayer disk and gun packs if you have the hardened edition. Then reinstall the multi player disk if you want
    and follow the prompts when the game restarts and re download any updates. If you have the hardened edition you will have to re download the gun packs and map but you won't have to pay for them again. I had to do this recently as i had the same problem one
    day then the next day got an error message saying your data is corrupt and can not be retrieved.

I Went to live chat at EA games and that is what the person told me yo do and now everything is working well. I did ask her how it could be corrupt and she said it happens sometimes when you download map packs or just when your stats and profile down load
    over xbox live.
Thema:

Playing online

1. Playing online - Similar Threads - Playing online

2. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up: I want to play minecraft realms on a friends world on my phone but for some reason it wont let me play. I've played multiplayer before but only on LAN. I have searched for hours to figure out how...
  3. Game wont start online play due to needing update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start online play due to needing update: I am dealing with the game connecting with live then fetches profile normally then says needs to restart due to needing update. so it restarts and says update successfully completed. Then it...
  4. Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere, X-Box Gold Needed For Online Multiplayer?: We are thinking about getting "ARK: Survival Evolved," and are wondering if we would need to get Xbox Live Gold in order to play on-line. 852098ff-7b66-4ed8-bddd-950916943352
  5. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  6. 2 xbox ones, one wifi - can they both play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 xbox ones, one wifi - can they both play online: Hello, my sons are now at the age where sharing the xbox is no longer an option, they both want to be online playing games at the same time. I am purchasing another xbox one for Christmas and...
  7. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  8. Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online: I was playing and then suddenly the screen went dark and update prompts came up. I was pressing A in the game of Rocket League at the same time so I didn't see the other two options, I pressed A...
  9. Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online play: It the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live! Why is this so ? what can I do? 465b5cbd-3dcf-4996-9e71-5ef6d7a16571
  10. Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased: Can’t play online with gold subscription I purchased 725b6e11-4553-4ff1-9fff-a9236bb257b2