playing pc games which i bought on xbox

Discus and support playing pc games which i bought on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i paid for xbox games and im not sure how to play them on my pc; for example fifa. when i go to download it and logged into my account which i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 1I1, Sep 11, 2021.

1. 1I1
    1I1 Guest

i paid for xbox games and im not sure how to play them on my pc; for example fifa. when i go to download it and logged into my account which i bought it on, it still says i need to buy it. I got the game on my account on my xbox. Please tell me how to get it on my pc as i payed alot for it on my xbox.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

For FIFA, you would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere titles can be purchased for Xbox Or PC and played on both without needing to repurchase them. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere
  3. BlastingCitterS Win User

Xbox to blizzard

Hello!

Most of the games you bought on your Xbox will most likely not be transferable to PC, especially not those games which require additional third party clients (like Overwatch). In case you bought games marked with the "Xbox Play Anywhere" icon, you will be
    able to download them from the Microsoft Store on your PC without buying them a second time.

Hope I helped!
  4. øyvindgrimsø Win User

Halo: MCC PC content being locked

I have the same problem. Where did you purchase it? I bought the game package on my Xbox back in 2015, so I cant see it in the Xbox PC app, but I can download it through the store. Still cant play it on the PC, which I could a year ago.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How to install game on XBOX from PC platform

I think you bought it for PC, not for xbox console. if the game is not xbox playanywhere, you can only play it on PC
  6. Bastion116 Win User

LIVE is trying to make me pay again

Checking your gamertag i see that you bought the PC version of GTA IV, and not the xbox version. Your not able to redownload the pc version of the game onto your xbox. the only way to play GTA IV on your xbox is buying the xbox version on the xbox live marketplace,
    which is why it asks you to purchase it.
Thema:

1. playing pc games which i bought on xbox - Similar Threads - playing games bought

2. I can´t play a game that is already bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t play a game that is already bought: How can i play a game that is corrupted by the game pass?, the game is alredy bought. 82c2bbe6-ae4d-40c9-a4d9-7df4b8d41827
  3. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  4. Cant play the games that I bought on another console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play the games that I bought on another console: So I bought games on my xbox one S, ive tried to re-download the games I bought and play them on my other xbox. It keeps saying that the person who bought it needs to signin. I signin and it still...
  5. Why can't I play the game I know I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play the game I know I bought?: I went to play some Ark: Survival Evolved but when i launched it, it said i didn't own it anymore. I checked the store to see that I had to buy it again, my game pass subscription ran out but I...
  6. Games I bought and played wont let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I bought and played wont let me play: I have bought some games such as Ark Survival Evolved and Black Ops 3 and i've played both a lot awhile ago so i uninstalled them to make some space but i've been wanting to play them recently but...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Ends, Can't play Titanfall 2 (While I bought it beforehand): My game pass ended a couple days ago, which had EA Play or whatever it is. In surprising coincidence, the next time I opened titanfall which was today, it said that my profile was not permitted to...
  8. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?: I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft...
  9. Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I bought Through xbox store doesn't play.: I purchased Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and every time I load up the game it says do you own this game or app and asked me to sign back in to see if I do on it .I tried logging out and...
  10. Cannot play a 360 game I just bought digitally from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play a 360 game I just bought digitally from the store: Im getting a message on launch of game that i need the license or disc but i just bought the game 2 nights ago and it already said completed and took it out of my bank. This is a xbox 360 game....