playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

Discus and support playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BassHawk67, Dec 19, 2018.

1. BassHawk67
    BassHawk67 Guest

playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with...

When I play PC originated games such as Path of Exile on my Xbox One, my eyes draw and hurt. This doesn't happen with games like Call of Duty that were developed for the Xbox. Is there a setting that I can change to fix this?

:)

BassHawk67, Dec 19, 2018
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with Call of Duty

Hey Bass Hawk,

Thank you for reaching out. Most games allow you to configure display settings from either the main menu or during gameplay. From my experience, the most popular setting type is sliders to change brightness. color, etc. For something like Path of Exile,
    I recommend digging around and find what kind of options you have and find a sweet spot.
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Torchlight

It's not really worth £10 now.

Best off getting Torchlight 2 on PC for less than £4 or just playing Path of Exile which is free.
  4. Atidoc Win User

Let's Talk About Free Games

It's a "Game With Gold" but Child of Light was one of the best i've ever played for "free". Truly free the best one is Path of Exile without a doubt.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Best Free Xbox One Game?

Personally I like action role playing games similar to Diablo. If you like this type of gameplay. I'd say to give 'Path of Exile' a shot.

As the others have said, it really does depend on the style of game you're into. The
    link that Mistress Sara shared is your best bet to check out all of the free to play games currently available on the Xbox One.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Diablo III

Diablo III sucks. Play Path of Exile or Borderlands 2 instead.
Thema:

1. playing pc originated games such as Path of Exile on Xbox One draws my eyes, not so with... - Similar Threads - playing originated games

2. xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 games original copies wont play on PC windows 10 for free why???: why does original xbox360 games hard copies play on pc format when the format is windows 10?????? 4d9c8312-f0af-4a77-ad5c-3b8af27ffde4
  3. How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?: How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive 372d8c6d-2119-49e0-a19f-31b4bcd5e660
  4. Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulty playing original Xbox Game on Xbox 360 (Stuck on splash screen): I recently bought an original Xbox game (Tony Hawk 3) to play on Xbox 360. However, when I try to play the game it loads to the original Xbox splash screen but it gets stuck there. The game seems...
  5. Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on the Xbox 360 S: I have a 4GB Xbox 360 S, and I want to play an Original Xbox game, but it says that I need a Xbox 360 Hard Drive to play it. I tried looking it up, but it came up with a lot of different options....
  6. playing original xbox games on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    playing original xbox games on 360: I have a 360 and accidentally bought original xbox games. What do I need to do to play them? a09a02d6-df88-4d9f-a5b2-a28b9058b8b1
  7. Original Xbox games you still play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox games you still play: Hey peeps just wondering how many of you still play your actual original xbox and what games. I've been playing through the original battlefront and some dead or alive 3....
  8. Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my original/fat xbox one shuts down every time i play a game?: Netflix and youtube works and the only way i turn back the xbox i need to get out and plug it back in 015f9750-5cfd-4f28-a5df-fef2b770ffa9
  9. Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently tried to play my original games on my xbox 360 but when I tried to launch any game that was compatible, it said : Impossible to play this game. Try to redownload the game. For...
  10. I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get Xbox original games to play on my 360: I have 3 original xbox games that won’t play on my xbox 360. They are all on the list of games that are backwards compatible. I get an error saying the game couldn’t start, try downloading again....