Playing same game on Xbox and pc at the same time on Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Playing same game on Xbox and pc at the same time on Xbox gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i have my Xbox one s in the living room with a gamepass ultimate subscription My son's account is also on the Xbox We also have a gaming pc in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MACYNWA, Mar 21, 2020.

1. MACYNWA
    MACYNWA Guest

So i have my Xbox one s in the living room with a gamepass ultimate subscription

My son's account is also on the Xbox

We also have a gaming pc in the same room which again we both have accounts on

What we would like to do is play zoo tycoon on both device's and connect to each other in the game

In order for me to download the game on his pc account i had to change the store login to me it now let's him load and play the game (he is also on my family members list)

(If i log him out of my account for the store however it won't let him play the game asks him to signup to gamepass so he has to stay signed in with my account)

If i also load the game on the Xbox it gives us a message saying its its already been played would you like to switch to playing on Xbox

I literally cant get the same game running on pc and Xbox at the same time but i thought this was possible?

Thanks

Mark

:)

MACYNWA, Mar 21, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - without the PC Games

Why?

Any title in gamepass ultimate arent available on xbox they are the exact same titles all the pc titlea however are play anywhere titles which means they are on both platforms its just an extra benefit

Pc gamepass is a different price since it doesnt need gold but doesnt affect xbox gamepass since the xbox gamepass is bigger and has more titles then the pc gamepass

Not every title is xbox play anywhere but as the pc gamepass is only in beta its still new however xbox gamepass is only 1 dollsr promotion if you do it right yoi can max it out for 3years with the one time upgrade
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

PC Games are in "Xbox Game Pass" but aren't in "Xbox Game Pass PC"

There is no guarantee that all games available on PC and Xbox will be in both Gamepass catalogues at the same time, or ever.

Both lists will vary, which is a good thing.
  5. Villarino Win User

Blair witch game pass

Hello Kev edin!

Im in the same boat as you friend, i think its a matter of time. I think tat Microsoft tries to improve his pc gamepass **** well as the xbox gamepass, but it release there first, cant wait to play!
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
Thema:

1. Playing same game on Xbox and pc at the same time on Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - Playing same game

2. Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bad performance on games played through the Xbox Beta App. Same game runs better through...: So I've been playing FInal Fantasy XV on PC through the Xbox Beta App and been having some performance issues. Game usually stays at 60 FPS for the first few minutes after I launch the game, but...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate, can I play on XBox and PC at the same time ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate, can I play on XBox and PC at the same time ?: I just got the game pass ultimate trial (been xbox live user for many years). My plan was for me and my daughter to play together, she on the xbox, me on the PC. She does have her own xbox...
  4. Three people playing the same game on three consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Three people playing the same game on three consoles: We have three gaming consoles and are trying to all play Destiny at the same time (Christmas break with the grand kids) but they keep getting booted from the game. What do I have setup wrong that...
  5. Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Jouer à 2 à un meme jeu sur le meme compte en même temps.[Play 2 to the same game on the...: Bonjour Je suis en possession d'un PC et d'une Xbox One , tous 2 sont sous le même compte Microsoft. Je souhaiterai jouer un même jeu (Sea of Thieves )avec mon fils en même temps (lui sur la...
  6. Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...: I bought RDR 1 on my Xbox One X through Microsoft store and since its emulated on it i had problems with the game. It being an Xbox 360 game I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. The game shows up...
  7. Having trouble playing games with people on the same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble playing games with people on the same network: On just about every online title my wife and I have trouble playing together. we have separate xbox ones in different rooms and usually get errors when trying to play together in online games....
  8. Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.: I bought the One X and gave my brother my old xbox. Because i wanted to play online with him. However he cant load up any of the games that i bought cause it says "sign in with the profile who...
  9. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console: Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the...: Microsoft Solitaire used to allow my wife and I play the same game on two computers at the same time as a challenge to each other. We really enjoyed that. Now it will not let us play the same game...