Playing the Daily Challenge in Solitare

Discus and support Playing the Daily Challenge in Solitare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the following message for the Daily Challenge "Download error. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrankyDragon55, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Playing the Daily Challenge in Solitare

I get the following message for the Daily Challenge "Download error. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers.

Please check your internet connection and try again". The individual solitare? games work just fine. I have recently changed from AT&T to

Comcast. Could this be part of the problem?

:)

CrankyDragon55, Jan 13, 2021
  2. WoolyMouse90781 Win User

Unable to launch event

I did reboot my laptop, it did not solve the issue. I also uninstalled microsoft solitare app, and reinstalled... did not help. The daily challenges work fine, just the events are not launching
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Daily Challenges in Mahjong and Solitare

Does it show you as being logged in to Xbox at the top?
  4. ArtWilliams1969 Win User

error code 002408

This error code has been popping up for daily challenges in Mahjong, Taptiles, and Solitare for me the last two days. This is on Win 8, and started after the app updates of two days ago. There are a couple of threads about this on the Microsoft support
    site too.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Solitare crashing on selection of Daily Challenge

Issue should now be fixed according to the official Facebook page:

"Update as of 11:15am PST: The Daily Challenges issue has been resolved. You may need to close and restart the app. We had to temporarily disable bonus XP, but it will be back soon!"
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Solitare crashing on selection of Daily Challenge

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Playing the Daily Challenge in Solitare

1. Playing the Daily Challenge in Solitare - Similar Threads - Playing Daily Challenge

2. Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Last couple of days, I can't play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. It says download error. All other games and events are working. I've rebooted, run network troubleshooter,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play": Hello from Steve Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challengers "Ads will not Play" I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still the "Ads will not Play" Hopefully please someone can point me...
  5. I can not play the daily challenge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play the daily challenge.: I can not play the daily challenge. The screen you are downloading is displayed, but it does not end. I hope improvement. d93025b0-caf7-4073-b4a5-ea25bea19eb2
  6. Error code 1170000 when playing solitaire daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 1170000 when playing solitaire daily challenge: While playing my daily solitaire challenge, I get error code 1170000. I have followed all the suggestions documented but nothing is fixing it. What should I do to fix this?...
  7. cant play daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play daily challenges: I get the error message 107_113_11301 every time I try to play. 8bbe70a9-8a36-43fe-9634-a908fb4f7129
  8. (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month,: (Daily challenge) I was not able to play on the last day of the month, and I can not get back to the task d56d5478-3349-4956-a6eb-6821e7d46fd9
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Daily Challenges - UNABLE TO PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Daily Challenges - UNABLE TO PLAY: Good morning, I am writing because I am unable to open the daily challenges for the Mystery Clue Crossword puzzles for July 1 and 2 on Microsoft Ultimate Word Game. Please fix, ASAP!...
  10. cannot play daily challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play daily challenge: I too am receiving the white screen when trying to play daily challenge Looks like I lost for sure! a18f0966-84ac-48ac-8966-6937b3294a76