playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content

Discus and support playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on my own profile, but my brother in law's Xbox. I bounce back and forth between my and their house. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fioletowaryba, Jun 29, 2020.

1. playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content

I started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on my own profile, but my brother in law's Xbox. I bounce back and forth between my and their house. After getting hooked on the game I bought my own Xbox so that I could play at my house also. I bought another copy
    of the with the season pass for my house. Then to make things more complicated I started a 2nd game on one of my other profiles. Until now I have had very little problem playing the content from the season pass on either profile, but tonight on the second
    profile it was not showing as owned, like before. I don't know if this has to do with me not being signed into both profiles, but playing actively on the 2nd. I just would like to know how all of the paid products work. For instance does Xbox game pass only
    work on the profile that's paying for it, or will it work on someone else's profile as long as it's being played on my home Xbox? I'm also wondering if that applies to Assassins Creed? (Sorry if this is really confusing, please let me know if you need more
    details.)

:)

fioletowaryba, Jun 29, 2020
  2. fioletowaryba Win User

Thank you all for the information. I suspected that it might be the case that i didn't have my main profile logged in. I am very grateful to you all for taking the time to reply.
  3. KING AZTEC 95 Win User

you could have made your Xbox profile with the game pass. the primary account so make it your Xbox home profile and any game on that profile can be played on that console, any game you download.
  4. Jay O. Win User

only work for profile with gamepass...
  5. RareSoldierIII Win User

If i fully understand then the main requirement is that the account that owns the game must be added to the xbox trying to use the game as well as being signed into the xbox. At least as of the last time ive tried to use it that way. Hope this helps!
  6. GarfieldHatesMe Win User

If you use your original profile im sure it will be fine, you ksuit have to transfer it
Thema:

1. playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content - Similar Threads - playing same game

2. wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station: so i wasnt sure what to do tihs under but i want to learn how can i play with a person on playstation on minecraft. i saw it is possible with the game pass but not sure exactly how it is done if...
  3. Same xbox 2 profiles. Game wont play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same xbox 2 profiles. Game wont play: I have downloaded a game on my one from my main profile. When I sign out and sign into my other account to play the game, it tells me to buy the game, ur session has expired. Why is that?...
  4. Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing the same game at the same time on seperate consoles on family set up: How can I play with another person on my x box family account that shares my games..for example we both want to play rocket league together. On seperate consoles? We share game pass etc any help...
  5. Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account: I play apex legends on the xbox 1 but my son wants to start playing on his xbox360 on minecraft with his friends can we do this at the same time fc1b01ed-0a2d-4cc5-8dd6-23adcac7373a
  6. playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    playing a multi player game on 2 consoles registered to same account.: I have 2 xbox one consoles under my account. I want to play a multiplayer game against my new roommate. What do I need to do? 47593eb5-440b-4b26-b34b-42ab142eca86
  7. A second Xbox in house but can't play on-line same game with son.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A second Xbox in house but can't play on-line same game with son.: So, I know a bunch has been written on similar subject but I have one that can't find answer. Original Xbox (Xbox1): I bought ModernWarfare under my account. Wife has a Live Gold (which I didn't...
  8. I downloaded this game xbox game pass I tried to play and is asking me to download the same...

in XboX Insiders
    I downloaded this game xbox game pass I tried to play and is asking me to download the same...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox one-PC playing 1 game copy in same time

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one-PC playing 1 game copy in same time: Can I play a game (I have 1 copy of it digitali whit game pass ultimate) on an xbox one and a pc in the same time with different accounts?If yes how? dbb39f22-eec9-4e71-be6f-d7bb54fcd887
  10. 2 xbox consoles in same house, but digital game not playing on both

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 xbox consoles in same house, but digital game not playing on both: Hi, I'm starting to pull my hair out and there's not a lot left anyway!!!! have two xbox in house; xbox one and one S. Previously i've purchased Live, Fifa, etc from the One S and had this...