Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio

Discus and support Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ibrahim Dani, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Ibrahim Dani
    Ibrahim Dani Guest

without exiting the stream can u set up and be able to talk in an xbox party when streaming via the app. and should they be able to hear you in-game? pretty sure it used to work that when i was in parties they could hear me but it has been months since then.
    i think for seconds in-game they can hear me but usually they cant. hoping to get this solved. thanks a lot in advance.

Alos knew here so no idea how to set this to xbox companion app as a category as it doesnt show for me

:)

Ibrahim Dani, Nov 18, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, I think with this function is possible, but the Xbox Console Companion and the Streaming on your Xbox is Test version yet, i suggest if you have any suggestion or ensues for that, you can send a report/feedback
  4. Ibrahim Dani Win User

what do u mean by test version? u have been able to stream and play xbox on windows 10 for ages? also how would u send a report on it as it isn't an error that you can report like that, not being able to talk in-game or set up LFG's or your own parties
    (where they can actually hear u) when streaming isn't an error that pops up to report easily.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

GAME SOUND

Just to clarify, as well, is this an Xbox party on Xbox One or Windows 10 via the Xbox Console Companion App?
  6. AH BrownWoman Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

No but Ive tried both the xbox companion app and the xbox companion beta app, theres literally no option for party notifications anymore so I cant accept party invites
Thema:

1. Playing via Xbox Companion App xbox party/in-game audio - Similar Threads - Playing via Companion

2. Can I use my computer keyboard via USB to play Worms WMD on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my computer keyboard via USB to play Worms WMD on xbox one?: Hi When I plug my keyboard into Xbox One USB it works on the menus, but once I go into Worms WMD, keyboard doesn't work, the game only responds to my Xbox one controller. I just want to check...
  3. My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but...: My daughter can’t add friends whilst playing minecraft, I’ve allowed her via settings, but it doesn’t work, please help 32594450-12e5-4f5b-9afc-c08f0bef231c
  4. Child account can only play on realms via split screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can only play on realms via split screen.: My daughter's child account has been invited and accepted into a realm several parents put together with our children. I'm the only one that uses Microsoft Family and has her added as a child. She...
  5. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  6. Can't play Night Call (via Xbox Game PC for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Night Call (via Xbox Game PC for PC): written by another user and in another post: Night Call on Xbox Game Pass for PC Having recently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, I downloaded Night Call for PC which recently became available....
  7. 4K Blu-Ray discs not playing via app

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K Blu-Ray discs not playing via app: I recently purchased an xbox one x, the one that can apparently play 4k native and is 40% more powerful than any other console. Purchased 2 x UHD 4k movies to play on my xbox one x to watch on my...
  8. On-line coop games : Xbox 360 playing with Xbox One via Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    On-line coop games : Xbox 360 playing with Xbox One via Xbox live: My children live separately and have an Xbox one console. I have an Xbox 360 console. Q1 Am I correct in thinking we can only play xbox 360 online co-op games that have backward compatibility?...
  9. Will an Xbox One S controller work via bluetooth, and via the Play & Charge kit on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One S controller work via bluetooth, and via the Play & Charge kit on Windows 10?: I have a new PC with ASUS Z370-E motherboard, which supports bluetooth, which I've verified to be working in the latest Windows 10 update. The Xbox One S controller should be supported via...
  10. I can no longer play DVDs via blu Ray player I get the error message 0x91d7000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play DVDs via blu Ray player I get the error message 0x91d7000a: I've tried the tips online but I still can't play DVDs on Xbox one ? Any ideas 08d1ff1a-c3f8-4925-bb51-ca27d2d9584e