playing with friends online.

Discus and support playing with friends online. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; our xbox has a downloaded purchase of mine craft installed, we also have xbox live gold which is active My question is every time my daughter tries... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TipTop700, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TipTop700
    TipTop700 Guest

our xbox has a downloaded purchase of mine craft installed, we also have xbox live gold which is active

My question is every time my daughter tries to join her friends online to play minecraft via an invite it displays a message saying.... 'minecraft on xbox one is not available' but does give me an option to purchase it to own.

do i need to do this, i have tried re-entering the game code but this is not valid again. we have no other problem with this game.

looking for any help you could give. Thanks

:)

TipTop700, Feb 12, 2019
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Playing with friends online

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

We hope the information provided has helped with this issue. We will be locking this thread due to inactivity.

If the issue persists go ahead and start a new thread to let us know, this way we may continue to assist you. Alternatively you can
    Contact Xbox Support for further assistance with the entitlements on the accounts.

I hope this helps.

Happy Gaming!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Who exactly redeemed the code for Minecraft? If a different account than your daughter redeemed the code, they are the "true owner" of Minecraft.

The owner of Minecraft can however allow one console to share their games to anyone playing on that specific console.

To do that, you will have to sign in with the account that redeemed Minecraft. Then open the Guide menu by pressing the Xbox button, and going to the settings.

There go to "Personalization".

Check the "Home Console" status for the owner of Minecraft on that console.

If it is not the Home Console, make this the Home Console of the Minecraft owner, and anyone playing on that console can now play Minecraft.

Be aware however: An account can only have one Home Console at any time. And you can switch Home Consoles only 5 times within 365 days.
  5. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

Friends for Online Play

Add me if you play similar games to me.
  6. DakkaRaptor Win User

Playing online with friends

This is due to the cod servers having some technical issues which they are aware of. In future if this is about specific games like cod that are not owned by microsoft please contact someone on the games forum for example for cod warzone go to activision
    and look for support there.
Thema:

1. playing with friends online. - Similar Threads - playing friends online

2. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  3. Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online games with specific friend for specific games: My Friend and I can’t play several games together online just fine. We cannot play some games online even if he sends an invite to me or I sent an invite to him to join the game. These games are,...
  4. Trouble playing an online game with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing an online game with friend: I'm fairly new to X-Box online gaming, but I'm having an issue playing Fifa 20 with a friend. Here are the facts :- We both have X-Box Gold Live We can both join a party We can both play Fifa...
  5. Playing online with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing online with friends: My son recently got an Xbox and has been playing FIFA 2020 online with friends and using party chat to communicate. They usually have 3 or 4 players in the party chat while 2 of them play a match...
  6. Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Rival Xbox One, Can't Play Online With Friends: Hi, I can't play Kinect Sports Rival online with a friend. He can join My Party, but from within the game in the "My Game" portal, I Invite him to a game, he can accept, and then it hangs up on a...
  7. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  8. Playing online with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing online with friends: Hi, I am having trouble playing online with certain friends. It mostly happens when playing cod warzone. I can play multiplayer by myself perfectly fine with great connection, but immediatly when...
  9. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends: Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or arcade and get the message "Player doesnt have...
  10. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...