Playing with friends?

Discus and support Playing with friends? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the life of me I cannot figure out how to play with your friends, there's no in game party and it doesn't support Xbox One's multiplayer party... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RiderCM, Nov 19, 2014.

1. RiderCM
    RiderCM Guest

Playing with friends?

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to play with your friends, there's no in game party and it doesn't support Xbox One's multiplayer party system. If anyone know how to do it I'd be grateful.

:)

RiderCM, Nov 19, 2014
  2. playing with freinds

What Monkey said! You really just have to tough it out until you are able to switch teams. Then you can squad up by leaving the squad it puts you in and joining one of the free ones.

IK I IL L IE IR, Nov 19, 2014
  3. PLaying with friends......

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

we want your women and bacon, not necessarily in that order

[/quote]

do you need alcohol or "other things" to go along with our women and bacon??

AdamDietterick, Nov 19, 2014
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
  8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

^ Dude, ya know you're probably right. Powerstar was bought by me but everything locked? So the license has changed I guess, Sneaky ;)
Thema:

Playing with friends?

1. Playing with friends? - Similar Threads - Playing friends

2. Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Overcooked 2 on gamepass for PC doesn't allow you to play online multiplayer or invite friends: Me and a buddy installed overcooked 2 intending to play together, theres only an option for local multiplayer. We tried just playing online versus or arcade and get the message "Player doesnt have...
  3. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...
  4. Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I add friends from Windows PC to my Xbox account? We want to Cross Platform Play: So i am trying to play this game with my son, he's on xbox and I'm on PC (different accounts) and Ican't find him when looking for friends to add and can't find my username when looking for...
  5. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  6. How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I got this message while trying to connect...
  7. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...
  8. I can't play with my friend

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play with my friend: [img] My friend and I want to connect with Xbox. I use a mobile phone, he uses a computer, all bedrock version. But he ca n’t enter the archive I opened, but I can go in the archive he opened, and...
  9. Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play for NBA 2 Playground - how to add friend from switch: I would like to use the cross play feature for the game NBA 2 Playground with my brother in law who lives in GA. I have an xbox one and he has a Nintendo Switch. How do I find him to play either...
  10. How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely: Recently, Jackbox Games published a guide about playing games with family/friends remotely, as well as with anyone. Given the current situation regarding social distancing and the fact that The...