Playing Xbox games on PC

Discus and support Playing Xbox games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically I want to play NBA 2K23 thats about to release in a month or 2 but the problem is that I want to play it on PC . I have played 2k22... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zarubin Artium, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:42 AM.

1. Playing Xbox games on PC

So basically I want to play NBA 2K23 thats about to release in a month or 2 but the problem is that I want to play it on PC . I have played 2k22 through steam and I did not like it because there is no cross-platform option in nba2k and the PC community is much smaller than the xbox one . So I was wondering - Can I buy NBA 2K23 on my xbox one and play it through the xbox app on my PC. I live in Israel and I saw that there is no Cloud Gaming option for me . What I want to know is can I play with the xbox community but on my PC ?

Also I cant connect my xbox to my pc because it is connected to my brother PC since he is the one that bought it.

Thanks in advance

:)

Zarubin Artium, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:42 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox on pc

Xbox One games themselves cannot be played on the PC. You can however download PC games that are Xbox Live enabled. Some of these are Xbox Play Anywhere games, and as was stated, there is Xbox Game Pass for PC which lets you play over one hundred PC games.
    These are a mix of PC games & Xbox Live enabled PC games.
  3. Auswulf Win User

down load

If you are referring to Games for windows live games no you cannot play pc titles on the xbox console. Pc games play on pc, Xbox 360 games play on xbox 360 the two are completely different platforms.
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

To play Minecraft on PC you'll have to buy the game for PC. It has cross-play but it's not a Play Anywhere game. The Xbox and PC versions are considered different.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can not download the game elder scrolls online

You would have to purchase that game for the PC in order to play it on the PC. Game Pass is primary for the Xbox, not PC. So only games that are both Play Anywhere titles but also part of Game Pass will work on the PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere
    title. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

hi, i have the xbox game pass but, some games do not recognize my pc, and it says to add any dispositive, but in the site i've already done this, anyone can help me???
    Because not all the games that are in the Xbox Gamepass are in Xbox Play Anywhere. About 80% of the Xbox GamePass titles are not Xbox Play Anywhere and therefore do not play on PC. Xbox Play Anywhere is an official Xbox emulator for PCs running Windows 10.
    Games that are also on Xbox and are going to play on PC are not a PC platform!
Thema:

Playing Xbox games on PC

1. Playing Xbox games on PC - Similar Threads - Playing games

2. Cannot play any game with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play any game with my microsoft account: Using my pc nothing works with my microsoft account. When I try to use the xbox app it signs me out everytime i open it and when I try to sign in it constantly opens a window with a loading screen...
  3. Play games from the deleted account from my father

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play games from the deleted account from my father: When we got the Xbox back in 2015 my father made himself an account. He doesn't play often, so he wanted me to delete the account from the Xbox. Now I have the following problem. I bought some...
  4. playing xbox games offline

in XBoX on Windows
    playing xbox games offline: Hi All, We are currently on holiday with no internet or phone reception. We brought our 2nd xbox one with us, but it asks to connect to internet for updates no matter what game we try and play. I...
  5. When I try to play games it sometimes kicks me back to the menu without warning or reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play games it sometimes kicks me back to the menu without warning or reason: Some days my games are stable but others, I can barely get past the title screen. video attached is it happening to fortnite. I have tried restarting, power cycling, and clearing saved data....
  6. I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own FH4 Ultimate Edition, and I'm trying to play it on Cloud Gaming: So basically I own the game, and when I try to play FH4 on cloud gaming, the text displayed is "You don't currently own this game. In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game...
  7. Add on evrope games that we can't play :(

in XboX Insiders
    Add on evrope games that we can't play :(: Hello i want discuss about xbox 360 store i really want to play old games like Crash Bandicoot Wrath Of Cortex and Burnout 3 and Rayman raving rabbids and Sonic The Hedgehog 06. But... i can't...
  8. active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games: I have an active Ultimate subscription, but when I go to play any Game Pass game it asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) or to renew the subscription (it's valid until 2024, so should be no...
  9. Game play problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play problems: I just bought the middle earth bundle with two games and both are now installed. Shadow of mordor says the story mode is only 15% installed. What's doing on? 25a0b09f-483b-40fa-98e2-592fc5c14d3e
  10. You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't play this title because you don't have any screen time. Xbox Cloud Gaming: [img] This error keeps popping up but I do have time to play. Can someone help me fix it? ddefcc04-e9aa-45b1-935b-64ac562b31ac