Playing Xbox games on PC

Discus and support Playing Xbox games on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically I want to play NBA 2K23 thats about to release in a month or 2 but the problem is that I want to play it on PC . I have played 2k22... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zarubin Artium, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Playing Xbox games on PC

So basically I want to play NBA 2K23 thats about to release in a month or 2 but the problem is that I want to play it on PC . I have played 2k22 through steam and I did not like it because there is no cross-platform option in nba2k and the PC community is much smaller than the xbox one . So I was wondering - Can I buy NBA 2K23 on my xbox one and play it through the xbox app on my PC. I live in Israel and I saw that there is no Cloud Gaming option for me . What I want to know is can I play with the xbox community but on my PC ?

Also I cant connect my xbox to my pc because it is connected to my brother PC since he is the one that bought it.

Thanks in advance

:)

Zarubin Artium, Aug 6, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox on pc

Xbox One games themselves cannot be played on the PC. You can however download PC games that are Xbox Live enabled. Some of these are Xbox Play Anywhere games, and as was stated, there is Xbox Game Pass for PC which lets you play over one hundred PC games.
    These are a mix of PC games & Xbox Live enabled PC games.
  3. Auswulf Win User

down load

If you are referring to Games for windows live games no you cannot play pc titles on the xbox console. Pc games play on pc, Xbox 360 games play on xbox 360 the two are completely different platforms.
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

To play Minecraft on PC you'll have to buy the game for PC. It has cross-play but it's not a Play Anywhere game. The Xbox and PC versions are considered different.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I can not download the game elder scrolls online

You would have to purchase that game for the PC in order to play it on the PC. Game Pass is primary for the Xbox, not PC. So only games that are both Play Anywhere titles but also part of Game Pass will work on the PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere
    title. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

hi, i have the xbox game pass but, some games do not recognize my pc, and it says to add any dispositive, but in the site i've already done this, anyone can help me???
    Because not all the games that are in the Xbox Gamepass are in Xbox Play Anywhere. About 80% of the Xbox GamePass titles are not Xbox Play Anywhere and therefore do not play on PC. Xbox Play Anywhere is an official Xbox emulator for PCs running Windows 10.
    Games that are also on Xbox and are going to play on PC are not a PC platform!
Thema:

Playing Xbox games on PC

1. Playing Xbox games on PC - Similar Threads - Playing games

2. Minecraft needs game pass to play but I already own the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft needs game pass to play but I already own the game.: I have had minecraft (xbox bedrock editon) since the original xb1 version was discontinued, as of two days ago it tells me that I need game pass to play it again or buy the game despite me owning...
  3. how to play multiplayer in game pass via x box s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play multiplayer in game pass via x box s: We have gamepass ultimate subscription and an X box S serie console and three wireless controllers. We would like to know how we can play with three people, each with a controller, together in one...
  4. 0x80072EFD Each try i to play a xbox game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80072EFD Each try i to play a xbox game pass game: So i have now had this problem for months so i cant play anygames. Ive tried to do everything listed online on how to fix but i wont work please help! :) 40a23f6a-8c3c-43d9-a577-b0d62894e4ed
  5. After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games

in XboX Insiders
    After xbox app update my controller is acting crazy and I can't effectively play games: My left stick spins my character instead of just moving left or right and my right stick also spins my character which it is supposed to do but it spins a lot faster than it should after the...
  6. Why will my game “THEGOLFCLUB” not let me play online, message comes up that reads “my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will my game “THEGOLFCLUB” not let me play online, message comes up that reads “my...: Can’t play “THEGOLFCLUB” game online, message comes up “connection lost” but my connection is all good, all other games play just fine online a89ae528-80ab-47e8-b5f2-55a828074ef2
  7. Cant play games with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games with Game Pass: Hey. I moved to United States a month ago. After a week being here games in xbox game store stopped working. It says this game is unavailable. But I have Game Pass Ultimate....
  8. My Xbox profile shows I am playing a game but I am offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox profile shows I am playing a game but I am offline: it says I am playing a game but I am offline. I power cycled my Xbox but it didn't help. 705aafdf-5e44-472e-a236-0b0ee48201a6
  9. My Xbox Profile says I'm playing a game but I am offline.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile says I'm playing a game but I am offline.: It says I am playing a game but I am offline. I power cycled my Xbox but it didn't help. 9d093802-e128-45aa-8ccd-c35ccfdc8e8f
  10. Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play marvel spider-man remastered pc game in my pc: Ac tually my pc is witg nvidia geforce gt 710 2gb ddr3 and i have downloaded the above mentioned game. But when playing the game is running slowly can you tell me how to better my pc game...