PlayStation is offering free mlb21 packs tonight . Will Microsoft match them

Discus and support PlayStation is offering free mlb21 packs tonight . Will Microsoft match them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PlayStation is offering free mlb21 packs tonight . Will Microsoft match them 4626a442-e195-41cd-a2aa-520c271e2b9b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by peteward13, May 18, 2021.

1. peteward13
    peteward13 Guest

:)

peteward13, May 18, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

It depends on who's making the offer. If it's through PlayStation Plus, they may not. But if it's through the specific game studio that's publishing the game on both consoles, they might. You may want to review the game's website or the listing that's describing this offer.

If you want, share a link to it here so someone else in the forums can offer a more informed opinion.
  3. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Operation: OLYMPUS

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

Maybe I'll dig this game out again. Been ages since I played ME3 MP. Think they've released some maps and new characters since I last played.

[/quote]

I think the last time we played a match together, it was before the second DLC pack was released. Good thing about these packs, is that they're free so you can easily download them and join in fast. I'll be on later tonight and if you're on, I'll send you
    a invite and we can play some matches.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for bringing this to the forums. Since the very first console Microsoft has had an Xbox live subscription for anything Multiplayer. Which pays for the servers and many other services Microsoft offers to us. Also with the Xbox live subscription you
    get up to 40 free games a year which in itself pays for the subscription. We understand your concern that PlayStation offers it for free but again they always been that way. The Plus membership is relatively new to PlayStation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

TC Rainbow Six Vegas question

Man, I used to pour so many hours into the terrorist hunt and multiplayer on this game. There will hopefully be some people playing now that it's a free offer but the game was pretty dead after Vegas 2 (puzzling why that wasn't the free game) came out. I'm
    downloading a copy of this right now anyway, might visit it tonight to see if I can find a match.
  6. IRONARES32185 Win User

ESTIMATED TIME OF RESET FOR ERROR NOT LETTING PPL SIGN IN TO PLAY ANYTHING

They told me ETA is 2-3 more hours if at all tonight. I'm about to go back to PlayStation, hell with them.
Thema:

1. PlayStation is offering free mlb21 packs tonight . Will Microsoft match them - Similar Threads - PlayStation offering free

2. Xbox Series X available for pre-order, listed ahead of PlayStation 5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X available for pre-order, listed ahead of PlayStation 5: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mission-Fly-4621 [link] [comments]
  3. playstaiton network account von microsft trennen auf Ps4/ disconnect playstation network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playstaiton network account von microsft trennen auf Ps4/ disconnect playstation network...: Hallo Leute ich habe eine frage mit microsoft account trennen weil ich wollte ein neues microsoft konto benutzen in Minecraft aber hatte davor schon eins will es aber nicht mehr benutzen wegen den...
  4. “Microsoft account is already linked to an account on PlayStation Network”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Microsoft account is already linked to an account on PlayStation Network”: When I go to log in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PlayStation 4, it gives me an error stating that my Microsoft account is already linked to an account on PlayStation Network. There are...
  5. My texture packs wont download on my Playstation.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My texture packs wont download on my Playstation.: My texture packs wont download on my Playstation and i don't want to delete the game because i don't want to lose my world. How do i fix this? 542aba7b-4127-41b7-816e-9ef4dd3dfb66
  6. PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない

in XBoX Accessibility
    PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない: PlayStation版マインクラフトにて、Microsoftでサインインを押すとこのような画面が出てきて何度繰り返しても変わりませんどこが悪くてできてないのか解決方法が知りたいです [img] 3f8f189d-4d22-4b32-8f8e-62b9280ab6cb
  7. Trouble with linking Microsoft account to PlayStation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with linking Microsoft account to PlayStation account: So for Minecraft for PS4 I am trying to link my microsoft account from my old PS4 account to my new account. For some reason it hasn't been working for about a year now i think and it's getting...
  8. Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4: Hello, When I try to sign in using my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS4 I keep getting a pop up box saying "Failed to Login" And in the box reads "Oops! looks like this account is already...
  9. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue: Hello Microsoft, I have recently switched to PlayStation for a better gaming experience, and want to buy all of my games and DLC again for some games. Games like Castle Crashers Remastered have...
  10. Cross Play against Playstation users (console Wars)

in XboX Insiders
    Cross Play against Playstation users (console Wars): I think it would be really cool to ignite console wars in a different way. Take madden or 2k for instance if we could get cross play and track the data about how many xbox users W/L against a...