Playstation now potential with xbox one and 360 on a portable scale

Discus and support Playstation now potential with xbox one and 360 on a portable scale in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With recent E3 announcements from sony pushing for a lot of different streaming options throughout the home and some cloud solutions for gaming I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALPHAofurOMEGA, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Playstation now potential with xbox one and 360 on a portable scale

With recent E3 announcements from sony pushing for a lot of different streaming options throughout the home and some cloud solutions for gaming I am sure many wish something like it would be available on xbox. The idea I thought of was to use the surface
    as a portable xbox that you could take around the home on your lan to experience all of what xbox one has to offer. It would go beyond second screen this would be like playstation tv but you wouldn't need a tv to use it. you could stream via usb to Ethernet
    over LAN or Wifi your Xbox one and use an xbox one controller to give a remote play function to the systems games and apps. What does the community think about this?

:)

ALPHAofurOMEGA, Jun 11, 2014
  2. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    More EA Server Shutdowns

August 11, 2011 Online Service Shutdown

• ARMY OF TWO™ for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    • ARMY OF TWO™ Demo for Xbox 360
    • Battlefield 2142™ Demo for PC
    • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat™ for Xbox 360
    • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat™ Demo for Xbox 360
    • Medal of Honor Airborne™ for PlayStation Portable
    • Medal of Honor Heroes™ 2 for PlayStation Portable and Wii
    • NASCAR® 09 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 (North America)
    • NCAA® Basketball 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    • NCAA® Football 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    • Need for Speed™ Most Wanted for PC and Xbox 360
    • Need for Speed™ Undercover for PlayStation Portable;
    • SKATE™ for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 10 for PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii
    • Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 11 Demo for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    October 1, 2011 Online Service Shutdown
    • Madden NFL 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
    • NHL® 10 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360

Service Updates

The1337gamer, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Axel GERMANY
    Axel GERMANY Guest
    Online Service Shutdown

On August 11th, 2011 EA is going to shut down the online servers for NFS Most Wanted.

Source:

Service Updates

Axel GERMANY, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Hellhog Win User

Battlefield 4

I think there are 3 potentials for BF4 on Xbox. Either 360 and One will have cross-compatibility and therefore the One version will be scaled back from its potential and either have the same graphics as 360 or improved resolution and graphics. Or the One
    will be separate community and be on the likes of PC quality for multiplayer and improved graphics and resolution. Or the 3rd will be some blend. Maybe cross-compatibility will exist with some features only available to One users. Honestly, I don't care if
    it is fragmented. I want native 1920x1080 resolutions (no more upscaling from 720p! BF3 on PC at 1920x1080 on the lowest graphics settings is still sharper and better looking than the Xbox 360 version on the same monitor running 1920x1080 VGA out) and full
    scale battles.

Edit: Also, if they are fragmenting though, that is quite a breakdown. 5 different versions. The PC community will be unaffected but the PS and Xbox community will see quite a divide in gaming population.
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Would you use/buy a Hand Held Xbox ?

It would be an interesting option to have on Xbox, being able to play our games off the console, even in portable versions, as with Nintendo and Playstation.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Portable?

I can't imagine it competing against Nintendo, let alone Playstation's small handheld/portable market share.
  7. babiesRfoodmmmm Win User

Nothing outweighs "true ownership" of your games.

I had the Commodore, NES, SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I don't have any of them other than the 360 now, however.
  8. iBakez Win User

Xbox portable console

Thema:

Playstation now potential with xbox one and 360 on a portable scale

1. Playstation now potential with xbox one and 360 on a portable scale - Similar Threads - Playstation potential 360

2. Charlie Murder For Xbox One And Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charlie Murder For Xbox One And Playstation: I'm just like you, someone that loves the game, Charlie Murder. Having grown up with this game like many others it's a shame it can't be brought over the PS4 and Xbox through cross-compatibility...
  3. Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.: I can't log in, I don't recognize the account name whatsoever and every time I try to log in with my actual account, it gives me the message: Failed to login Oops! Looks like this account is...
  4. Signing to Playstation Network Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing to Playstation Network Error: Hey, so: It's saying I need to sign into the Playstation Network and I can't do it through the main menu or my profile on the main menu and when I try to do it through settings via...
  5. Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation: I'm just wondering if this is an error. The Amplified Edition is also $115.99 on Xbox One while it is only $106.49 on PlayStation. I'm just hoping this is an error and not the company putting a...
  6. Animated themes like playstation

in XboX Insiders
    Animated themes like playstation: I would love to have this feature it adds an extra level of customization and it just looks cool submitted by /u/Katasio [link] [comments]
  7. Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?: Ever since the permanant suspension on my 10 years old account over trying to ''cheat'' on custom game in Black ops 3 which is a game thats 5 years old of course over that time some cracks in the...
  8. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  9. Unlinking playstation account and adding a different one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlinking playstation account and adding a different one: A few months ago I linked wrong Microsoft account to my playstation to play Minecraft. This account is set up weirdly and so I can not access cros platform play. It saysomething like cannot...
  10. Minecraft PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation: So whenever i try to login to my Microsoft account it gives me an error saying that you're sorry that i cant login. I didn't really bother it for a while but its starting to bother me now....