PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない

Discus and support PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; PlayStation版マインクラフトにて、Microsoftでサインインを押すとこのような画面が出てきて何度繰り返しても変わりませんどこが悪くてできてないのか解決方法が知りたいです [img] 3f8f189d-4d22-4b32-8f8e-62b9280ab6cb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by たくしお, Apr 7, 2021.

1. たくしお
    たくしお Guest

PlayStation版マインクラフトにて、Microsoftでサインインを押すとこのような画面が出てきて何度繰り返しても変わりませんどこが悪くてできてないのか解決方法が知りたいです
    PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない [​IMG]

:)

たくしお, Apr 7, 2021
  2. junkyuri Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

この問題が起きた過程を補足します。

次の手 で問題が起きました。

1.iOS版でサインインしてコインとパックの購入

2.Switch版でサインインせずに無料のパックをダウンロード

3.Switch版でサインインするがiOS版で購入したものが同期されていないことを確認

4.Switch版でサインインした状態で320コインを購入するがiOS版に反 されない

Switch版のサインインする前にダウンロードしたパックが残っているため同期できないようにもみえますが、原 がわかりません。

何か対策あれば教えていた けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いします。
  3. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードやそのデバイスドライバが機能要件を満たしていないためです。dxdiagコマンドを実行して、[ディスプレイ]タブにある[ドライバー]の[機能レベル]を確認してく さい。機能レベルで11以上をサポートしていなければ、録画できないのが普通です。
    10でした。

その機能レベルというものは上げられたりできないのでしょうか。?
  4. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードやそのデバイスドライバが機能要件を満たしていないためです。dxdiagコマンドを実行して、[ディスプレイ]タブにある[ドライバー]の[機能レベル]を確認してく さい。機能レベルで11以上をサポートしていなければ、録画できないのが普通です。
    10でした。

その機能レベルというものは上げられたりできないのでしょうか。?

無理です・・

デバイスを交換するしかないです

そうですか...

じゃあ諦めます!

質問に答えていた きありがとうございました!
  5. junkyuri Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

各デバイスでサインアウト後に再起動し、その後サインインしても同期がうまくいきません。

同じマイクロソフトアカウントで2つのデバイスにサインインしても

iOS版ではコインが5ですが

Switch版ではコインが320あり、

それぞれ購入したパックもバラバラで、同期されていません。

対応を教えていた けないでしょうか。

[Translation-If you restart after you sign out on each device, and then sign in, the sync will not work.

Sign in to two devices with the same Microsoft account

In the iOS version, the coin is 5

In the Switch version there are 320 coins,

Each pack you purchased is also disjointed and is not synchronized.

Could you tell me how to deal with it?]
  6. AnarchYxNaded Win User

What is your favorite weapon to use in Far Cry 3?

私はちょうど私の好きな​​武器がF1であり、ホットラウンドで使用されるこの武器は信じられないほど圧倒され、その上に反跳され、ほとんど存在しないですし、私は自分の考えを聞きたいので、あなたのお気に入りの武器にコメントを残してく さいと言いたい。
Thema:

1. PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない - Similar Threads - PlayStation版マインクラフト サインインできない

2. Trouble with linking Microsoft account to PlayStation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with linking Microsoft account to PlayStation account: So for Minecraft for PS4 I am trying to link my microsoft account from my old PS4 account to my new account. For some reason it hasn't been working for about a year now i think and it's getting...
  3. Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4: Hello, When I try to sign in using my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS4 I keep getting a pop up box saying "Failed to Login" And in the box reads "Oops! looks like this account is already...
  4. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Skin Pack issue: Hello Microsoft, I have recently switched to PlayStation for a better gaming experience, and want to buy all of my games and DLC again for some games. Games like Castle Crashers Remastered have...
  5. マインクラフトにマイクロソフトアカウントでサインインできない

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトにマイクロソフトアカウントでサインインできない: 検索サイトで色々調べましたが手詰まりになりました。質問をするべき 所はここが正しいかわかりませんが質問します。 最近メールアドレスを変更したのですが、その後マインクラフトでマイクロソフトアカウントがサインインできなくなりました。 勿論マイクロソフトアカウントのメールアドレスも併せて変更したのですが。 マインクラフトでサインインしようとすると下記のエラーメッセージが出ます。...
  6. Cross Play against Playstation users (console Wars)

in XboX Insiders
    Cross Play against Playstation users (console Wars): I think it would be really cool to ignite console wars in a different way. Take madden or 2k for instance if we could get cross play and track the data about how many xbox users W/L against a...
  7. PlayStation has the upper hand on one thing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PlayStation has the upper hand on one thing...: when I tried to play fortnite or apex legends on my Xbox one s, I needed Xbox live while PlayStation only needs wifi, no PS plus subscription 5a059d0e-9280-4a48-aa62-fe30c012f2fe
  8. Linking Playstation 4 to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Playstation 4 to Minecraft: Hi We have managed to link minecraft to his playstation network account, however we are unable to sign in and play online. When we try and log in on the playstation, the system asks us to go to...
  9. マインクラフトの購入したDLCについて

in XBoX on Windows
    マインクラフトの購入したDLCについて: マインクラフトのSwitchエディションの時に購入した北欧神話マッシュアップが、統合版に移行し、更にWin10版で同じXboxアカウントでプレイしようとしたところ北欧神話マッシュアップが購入されていない事になっている。Android版でも同様で北欧神話マッシュアップのプレイがスイッチ版でしかできないです。他の統合版に移ったあとに購入した無料スキンなどは共有できています。...
  10. playstation 5 outputs 1080i, so why wont the xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    playstation 5 outputs 1080i, so why wont the xbox?: Do you know how many old tv's are still floating around? millions and millions of them. I'm talking about the sony kv34xbr 910s out there, the toshiba 36J9UA, and many more. Their native...