Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

Discus and support Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZaYkObUg, Apr 22, 2019.

1. ZaYkObUg
    ZaYkObUg Guest

So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot at or where are the enemies around you. Well I realize that
    Xbox need to add a volume mixer to turn up and down your friends voice while you are in a party chat group. Because your friends not all the time have a good set up of headphones or somebody have a ground noise while charging thei controller or etc etc and
    you cant listen the game for all the sound they make. So Im making you a suggestion just add a volume controller for each person so you can level the voices and game to play comfortable.

Well thats all folks. Hope they add something like this soon. And have a good time.

:)

ZaYkObUg, Apr 22, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Discord has spoiled me and now I really need individual volume sliders for people I play with on the Xbox. Either that, or they need to implement some sort of processing in the background that adjusts volumes automatically so that they're all within a
    reasonable range of each other.
  3. I amElgie Win User

I'd like to see this feature, it feels like it should of been implemented a long time ago.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I like this idea, I know there have been times where it would have been useful to me.

Be sure to post it on
    Xbox Ideas.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

6. HulkUK75 Win User

think this is a great option but if it also had an auto adjust as when playing sometimes people get louder when under fire etc
Thema:

1. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat. - Similar Threads - Please add volume

2. Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC: I want xbox for pc in steam to be successful. So many fans of Heper Universe are waiting for playing (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists?id=hyperuniverse) Please Please add Hyper Universe...
  3. new gamer please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new gamer please add me: I'M a new gamer on xbox one.but very power at FIFA. So dear all add me i need a 100 gamer on my batlle list. Thks fbbe7165-072a-4e24-8839-97e1ff323a5f
  4. Crackdown 3 - Please Fix Wrecking Zone Matching Or Add Drop-In!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Please Fix Wrecking Zone Matching Or Add Drop-In!: I love Crackdown 3's multiplayer. It's really fun and I believe it was worth the wait. However, it seems like there is something wrong with the matching. Almost every single team I am matched into...
  5. Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!: Hello, I have a giant issue I removed my account from my XBox to try to fix the sign in problem and now to see if it lets me sign in it does not let me add it at all. Been with XBox for years and...
  6. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  7. Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me. Xbox live and Minecraft I can't add friend.: When I add friend. Xbox live is show text your privacy setting are blocking you from using this feature. but I 18 year old and this is my microsoft account no parent account. how to I do ? I...
  8. Can you please add Iran to your country list? I'm not Iranian, by the way.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please add Iran to your country list? I'm not Iranian, by the way.: Hey, Microsoft. I would like to ask you guys to PLEASE put Iran into your country list. Like I said, I'm not Iranian. I'm an immigrant. Anyway, when I connected my Xbox One to the internet, it...
  9. Please add new error message for when this occurs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add new error message for when this occurs: So currently the xbox side of things is having issues logging anyone into their accounts. Want to play a game? Sign in. Use an app? Sign in. Do literally anything on your xbox? Sign in. Can you...
  10. Add this game please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add this game please: hi there for the next backwards games i would love it if you put true crime LA i thought one of the greatest games ever or could you add state of emergency another great game it would brilliant...