Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

Discus and support Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to use the mute toggle from time to time when I plug/unplug my controller from my play and charge kit. What I mean is; when I plug/unplug, sometimes my mic will be cut out (I can still hear, just can’t speak) and I have to quick toggle off/on to fix it.

Please and thank you.

submitted by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS
    [link] [comments]

/u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 26, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The audio settings under the system tab

They are still there, but only show up if you have your headset directly plugged into the controller. If you are using an Xbox headset adapter, then the audio options do not show up, and you have to use the volume controls on the adapter instead.
  3. ZachariahTraeger Win User

The audio settings under the system tab

I have a turle beach recon 200x and im plugging it into my wired play brand controller and the setting insant popping up.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Microsoft headset

Hi mate I have gone across to system, settings, display & sound & audio output d headset audio is set to Windows sonic, not sure there is much more in there?
    In the system menu that's pretty much it. There is an audio mixer that pulls up from the guide when you have a headset plugged in directly to the controller. (If you use an adapter, another mixer or dont have the headset plugged in it will not be there) so
    you would hit the guide button and scroll over to the sound icon and can adjust additional audio settings there. To do this hit the guide button (the button that lights up) use the RB button to scroll to the gear tab. Under the gear tab will be audio, and
    that is where all the mixer controls will be.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Turtle beach Recon 200 problems

Hi there luke,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset on the Xbox.

I recommend to try this:

• Connect the headset
    • Press the
      Xbox
      button to open the guide.

NotePressing
    the Xbox
    button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.

• Select
      System
      tab.
    • Select
      Audio.
    • Select
      Headset Chat Mixer.
    • Make sure the volume is half way or towards the person icon to hear sound.
    If you do not see the Audio setting under the System Tab, the console is not reading the headset. Please try another headset or controller.

Hope this helps.
  6. OA wantedkiller Win User

Need help with xbox mic.

-press the xbox button

-press RB and go to system tab

-go to audio

-make sure geadset mic in on
Thema:

Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

1. Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab - Similar Threads - Please add “Audio”

2. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...
  3. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  4. Please add quality options and touch support.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add quality options and touch support.: I'm not gonna lie, Xbox streaming preview is insane. My wifi is terribly slow and unlike other streaming platforms I use this one hasn't failed me yet, But I would love some quality options and...
  5. I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...

in XboX Insiders
    I know it just came out and all, but please add Dragonball Z: Kakarot to Game Pass or Games...: Today’s the last day for its sale, May 10th. And honestly I’d totally spend 80 bucks anyways for it, I’ve been waiting for a game dedicated to the entire DBZ original storyline but due to...
  6. Microsoft can you please add back

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft can you please add back: "speech to text" We all know it takes one click on your end to fix the TRY AGAIN : Theres a temporary problem with this service. Please try again . It was such a awesome option . submitted by...
  7. Please Xbox add back snap an app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Xbox add back snap an app!: Remember snap an app? They should definitely add it back for the series x. It’s so powerful it would have no problem! submitted by /u/ZaneyTheAwesome [link] [comments]
  8. Please add a 21:9/19,5:9 Ratio! I dont want to have black Bars!

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a 21:9/19,5:9 Ratio! I dont want to have black Bars!: I Love your Service! But i Play (and i dont think im the only one) only on my Smartphone, which doesnt have a 16:9 Ratio. So please add more Ratios! Best Wishes submitted by /u/Jerkygeek...
  9. Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks

in XboX Insiders
    Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks: Please add to pc(beta) gamepass doom it would be great..thanks submitted by /u/trueonzerone [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't allow me add accounts. Can someone help please?: Hello so I tried getting into the store when I had a code 0x80131500. So I read some searching on how to fix the code 0x80131500, so it brought me to restarting my xbox and resetting it. After...