Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

Discus and support Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

I would like my ease of access back. I use this tab all the time to adjust my volumes when switching between PUBG and any other game. Also, I have to use the mute toggle from time to time when I plug/unplug my controller from my play and charge kit. What I mean is; when I plug/unplug, sometimes my mic will be cut out (I can still hear, just can’t speak) and I have to quick toggle off/on to fix it.

Please and thank you.

submitted by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS
    [link] [comments]

/u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Microsoft headset

Hi mate I have gone across to system, settings, display & sound & audio output d headset audio is set to Windows sonic, not sure there is much more in there?
    In the system menu that's pretty much it. There is an audio mixer that pulls up from the guide when you have a headset plugged in directly to the controller. (If you use an adapter, another mixer or dont have the headset plugged in it will not be there) so
    you would hit the guide button and scroll over to the sound icon and can adjust additional audio settings there. To do this hit the guide button (the button that lights up) use the RB button to scroll to the gear tab. Under the gear tab will be audio, and
    that is where all the mixer controls will be.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Turtle beach Recon 200 problems

Hi there luke,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset on the Xbox.

I recommend to try this:

• Connect the headset
    • Press the
      Xbox
      button to open the guide.

NotePressing
    the Xbox
    button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.

• Select
      System
      tab.
    • Select
      Audio.
    • Select
      Headset Chat Mixer.
    • Make sure the volume is half way or towards the person icon to hear sound.
    If you do not see the Audio setting under the System Tab, the console is not reading the headset. Please try another headset or controller.

Hope this helps.
  4. Username221 Win User

Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues

Does not give me the option for audio under system tab. I have psychically adjusted on the adapters both have not worked
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Limiting volume for child

When you connect the headset into the controller, press the glowing Xbox button on the controller, navigate to the "System" tab on the right, and select "Audio".

In the Audio settings, you can adjust the headset volume.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Audio

Hi there!

Getting game audio is dependent on what type of headphones you have. If you have stereo headphones and you plug into the 3.5mm port on the controller, you can access the chat mixer slider by pressing the Xbox button and select "Audio" in the System tab right
    under Settings. From there, the second slider down titled "Headset chat mixer" is where you control how loud you want the game audio compared to the chat audio.

Let us know if you have any questions!
Thema:

Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab

1. Please add back the “Audio” button under the System tab - Similar Threads - Please add “Audio”

2. Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playground games/Microsoft studios please add a 1970 Monte carlo: Can the forza horizon 4 team add a 1970 Monte Carlo to the game. The reason I ask this is because me and my dad had just got a 1970 Monte Carlo that has been in the family since the 80's. My dad...
  3. Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC: I want xbox for pc in steam to be successful. So many fans of Heper Universe are waiting for playing (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists?id=hyperuniverse) Please Please add Hyper Universe...
  4. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...
  5. new gamer please add me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new gamer please add me: I'M a new gamer on xbox one.but very power at FIFA. So dear all add me i need a 100 gamer on my batlle list. Thks fbbe7165-072a-4e24-8839-97e1ff323a5f
  6. Crackdown 3 - Please Fix Wrecking Zone Matching Or Add Drop-In!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Please Fix Wrecking Zone Matching Or Add Drop-In!: I love Crackdown 3's multiplayer. It's really fun and I believe it was worth the wait. However, it seems like there is something wrong with the matching. Almost every single team I am matched into...
  7. Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does not let me add new account to my XBox please help!: Hello, I have a giant issue I removed my account from my XBox to try to fix the sign in problem and now to see if it lets me sign in it does not let me add it at all. Been with XBox for years and...
  8. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  9. Can you please add Iran to your country list? I'm not Iranian, by the way.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please add Iran to your country list? I'm not Iranian, by the way.: Hey, Microsoft. I would like to ask you guys to PLEASE put Iran into your country list. Like I said, I'm not Iranian. I'm an immigrant. Anyway, when I connected my Xbox One to the internet, it...
  10. Add this game please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add this game please: hi there for the next backwards games i would love it if you put true crime LA i thought one of the greatest games ever or could you add state of emergency another great game it would brilliant...