Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements

Discus and support Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please at the very least make it possible to hide a game from the achievement list even if you have earned one or more achievements for that game. Even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AmbientAnarchy, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements

Please at the very least make it possible to hide a game from the achievement list even if you have earned one or more achievements for that game. Even better would be the option to completely remove a game from the achievement list along with the gamerscore you earned from it. If not that then the ability to remove games from the list that have zero achievements would also be nice.

submitted by /u/AmbientAnarchy
    [link] [comments]

/u/AmbientAnarchy, Jan 9, 2022
  2. FLUFFYR00 Win User

Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

As stated in other posts you can only delete a gamme from your list if you have no achievements earned. I wish there was an option to hide some games though
  3. X JD R0SEW00D X Win User

Extra Account Customization

It would be good option for players who did not enjoy a new game they try out or simply just got tired of a game and would no longer like to see it i’m not saying to delete it completely but to have the option to to hide it along with the other games that
    you haven’t earned achievements for to make it! It would be a good option for any ocd and Achievement hunting players to simply hide games they do not enjoy any more or any new games they did not like! Personally i would like to look at my achievements for
    games and see the 100% and other games i’ve been working on getting 100% for than seeing a mix of 100,85,5% for games that i enjoy and am working on along with the games that are a low achievement percentage that i do not enjoy for a more cleaner professional
    look! Some players will have no use for it and some will its always better to have more options though!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Game Icon

It's not possible to delete a game from your achievement history if you have 1 or more achievements unlocked for that game. The only games that can be removed (Hiding them) is the games you have played and not unlocked an achievement on. This
    doesn't cost anything to do it either.
  5. WFD1992 Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

I'm not understanding why you want to hide achievements. Are you ashamed of a game you played? I don't even really understand hiding all but I have quite a few people on my list who don't share that. I guess some people just don't want to be compared
    to...I don't know. Some of my achievements are weird but I earned them. I have a lot that were hard to earn. I don't want to hide any of my achievements....no matter how small or how odd.
    Its less hiding achievements and more having the option to hide specific games from your game history. Especially games you only barely played and have no plans on playing again. Its about having options.
  6. pa1blo Win User

Delete a game from achievement history

Hi, it's not possible to delete a game from your achievement history if you have 1 or more achievements unlocked for that game. The only games that can be removed (Hiding them) is the games you have played and not unlocked an achievement on. This doesn't
    cost anything to do it either.
Thema:

Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements

1. Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements - Similar Threads - Please Add More

2. Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.

in XboX Insiders
    Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.: We need these basic stuff in xbox app for PC : - Download Speed limiter - Game Files verification, so people with limited internet can take the games from their friends and verify the game files...
  3. PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION: Even they can not offer detail settings like pc version of it, why xbox doesn't add 'performance mode' and 'quality mode' to select which will get more 'fps' or 'graphic quality'. I think there...
  4. Please add support for Bulgaria region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add support for Bulgaria region: Please add support for Bulgaria region. Bulgaria is a small country with many Xbox fans. We have one of the best speeds in Europe, .. on home and mobile internet. Xcloud works very well in...
  5. Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense: Hello, As a long time supporter of Microsoft and active player on Xbox live since 2003. I have been very disappointed in the last couple of years as the Xbox experience I used to know and love...
  6. Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more customization to the share button on the new controllers: Specifically being able to unbind it. It's a really neat idea but getting used to it being there has been really hard. I've had the controller for a day and I've accidentally taken 6 screenshots....
  7. Please add more backwards compatibly games.

in XboX Insiders
    Please add more backwards compatibly games.: Like the Fear Series submitted by /u/hawkeye4002 [link] [comments]
  8. Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please: Would like to see more of my Elder Scrolls Online achievements show up in Bing Rewards, please. b19c2be5-9134-46f6-ac23-fe5862f6decd
  9. Please add more sports titles to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add more sports titles to game pass: Hey how come there is almost 0 sports titles in game pass. I like sports games just as much as shooters and you guys try to exclude them. Well since you add sooooooo many indie games to game pass...
  10. Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hiiiiii i need alot more nice ppl to play NHL@14 with-been hard to find them-please add me as ...: i want to play eashl and gm connected e9b48d65-2fc5-4a95-8a26-76b194e0e077