Please add Mouse support for the dashboard now

Discus and support Please add Mouse support for the dashboard now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When are we getting mouse support to navagate the dashboard and menu? I know the keyboard works but it'd be nice to be able to use the mouse. Also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BULLY_GAMING, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 PM.

1. Please add Mouse support for the dashboard now

When are we getting mouse support to navagate the dashboard and menu? I know the keyboard works but it'd be nice to be able to use the mouse.

Also Cloud play still needs kb/m support for games that have it if you DL it like Flight Simulator and most importantly Power Washer Simulator.

submitted by /u/BULLY_GAMING
    [link] [comments]

/u/BULLY_GAMING, Aug 6, 2022 at 3:32 PM
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

I looking forward to keyboard and mouse support for Xbox Dashboard too. Hope it happens soon.
  3. Emanuele Artusi Win User

Wireless mouse xbox series X

Hi Dana Guevara,

keep in mind that wireless mice aren't natively supported. If someone told you that your mouse is just Plug & Play, remember that:

• You can’t use a mouse on Home or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • You’ll need to use your controller to configure your mouse. Settings does not support mouse interaction.
    • A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor.
    To configure your mouse:

• Settings > Devices & connections > Mouse.
    If you have any other questions or details, please reply, we are here to help.

If this guide helped you, please let us know.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

How is it MS Edge for Xbox isn't the first thing to have mouse support?

• You can’t use a mouse on Home or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • You’ll need to use your controller to configure your mouse. Settings does not support mouse interaction.
    • A mouse will not work in Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

clavier Razor pour Xbox one

Hi, mechantloups,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You have difficulty with the Razer Home run bundle keyboard and mouse set. I am happy to help and try my best to resolve this issue. You can use wired USB mice and keyboards for navigation in select games and apps and—with a keyboard—getting around on Xbox.

Things to keep in mind:

• You can’t use a mouse on Home (Your main dashboard) or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • Microsoft Edge works with a mouse but also has an on-screen cursor.
    • Using a mouse and keyboard with Xbox, please click on this link, Using a mouse and keyboard with Xbox | Xbox Support and this support article explains how mouse and keyboard work on the Xbox console.
    Information on Mouse and keyboard support

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Can a mouse and keyboard be used on Xbox One?

A mouse is not supported at all as of 12/3/15 and keyboard support is limited but more support was added to the dashboard as of the November update to NXOE. Game support and app support for keyboard will be based on the specific game or app and what each
    developer has decided to offer.

There are ideas around bringing full mouse and keyboard support to the system but I've not seen where any plans are confirmed that mouse and keyboard support would exist in games.
Thema:

Please add Mouse support for the dashboard now

1. Please add Mouse support for the dashboard now - Similar Threads - Please add Mouse

2. HDR sub 4K patch. Please add 1080p and 1440p support for HDR on Xbox Consoles instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR sub 4K patch. Please add 1080p and 1440p support for HDR on Xbox Consoles instead of...: At the moment, all Xbox consoles only support HDR at 4k. Many many many monitors support HDR and are 1440p or 1080p. There is absolutely no reason to not run HDR for games at 1440p and 1080p. This...
  3. Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft should listen to its consumers, can you guys please add a backwards compatible...: Can we please get a backwards compatible superman returns for Xbox consoles, its one of the OG games on 360 and quite fun despite what critics say, please Microsoft do whatever you can to make...
  4. Please add Mouse cursor for Xbox Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Mouse cursor for Xbox Dashboard: As the title says. It would be great to be able to navigate the dashboard not just with the keyboard but the mouse too! submitted by /u/Enigmaraff [link] [comments]
  5. Please add 2 controller support on Xbox cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Please add 2 controller support on Xbox cloud gaming: Any sign or update when this feature would be available? Are the devs working on it? Huge number of games on Xbox gamepass are enjoyed better playing with a friend, please make this possible on...
  6. Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Please Add More Options For Hiding Or Deleting Achievements: Please at the very least make it possible to hide a game from the achievement list even if you have earned one or more achievements for that game. Even better would be the option to completely...
  7. Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.

in XboX Insiders
    Add some basic STUFF to XBOX APP (PC) PLEASE.: We need these basic stuff in xbox app for PC : - Download Speed limiter - Game Files verification, so people with limited internet can take the games from their friends and verify the game files...
  8. PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE ADD 'GRAPHIC SETTINGS' IN MORDERN WARFARE XBOX ONE X VERSION: Even they can not offer detail settings like pc version of it, why xbox doesn't add 'performance mode' and 'quality mode' to select which will get more 'fps' or 'graphic quality'. I think there...
  9. Please add support for Bulgaria region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add support for Bulgaria region: Please add support for Bulgaria region. Bulgaria is a small country with many Xbox fans. We have one of the best speeds in Europe, .. on home and mobile internet. Xcloud works very well in...
  10. Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please remove the suffix or add the 15 characters back with suffix.... it makes no sense: Hello, As a long time supporter of Microsoft and active player on Xbox live since 2003. I have been very disappointed in the last couple of years as the Xbox experience I used to know and love...