Please allow users to turn off audio feedback

Discus and support Please allow users to turn off audio feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's annoying and disruptive to people within earshot of the device. Every button press results in an annoying sound. Please let us disable audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spinteractive, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Please allow users to turn off audio feedback

It's annoying and disruptive to people within earshot of the device.

Every button press results in an annoying sound. Please let us disable audio feedback.

submitted by /u/spinteractive
    [link] [comments]

/u/spinteractive, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Sevion Win User

Audio Buzzing/Feedback When Using HDMI Switcher

HDMI Audio is turned off and Optical Audio is set to Stereo Uncompressed.

I turned off auto detect, but I still get the feedback.
  3. MDS SolidJackal Win User

XBOX 360

I want to turn off audio for the visually impaired not for commentary .im not blind or deaf and im usuing a 360 console not a One or X...So turn on your 360 and guide me to the option allowing me to switch off the audio narration for it
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

Hello Ryan,

Turning down the volume or muting the television is the only way to resolve the issue. If you'd like to see the ability to turn off HDMI audio as a feature in the future, please submit this to the weekly feature request thread as our developers frequent the site. This will be your best option.

Thank you for your concern and honest feedback!
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Game chat

Have you checked in the games audio settings to make sure your VOIP isn't turned off? Some games allow you to turn off your VOIP which disables all in-game communication.
  6. ManongLakay Win User

What is the point....

You placed it on sleep-mode that allows you to download update even though you think that the console is already turned off.

Read the users manual please.
Thema:

Please allow users to turn off audio feedback

1. Please allow users to turn off audio feedback - Similar Threads - Please allow users

2. Please allow only verified Insider build users only on this sub.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow only verified Insider build users only on this sub.: The sheer amount of shit posts and general Xbox "halp me pls I not know how to press button or read" is incredible. Why are you allowing non-Insider members to clog up the sub and distract from...
  3. Please allow us to swap triggers with bumpers in Xbox Accessories

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow us to swap triggers with bumpers in Xbox Accessories: Today I got surgery on my shoulder due to a dislocation I received a month ago. Ugh, I know, I can't play video games anymore. Trying to play Call of Duty Cold War Zombies, it's a two trigger...
  4. Please allow us to reassign RT and LT.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow us to reassign RT and LT.: This is already possible on PlayStation. submitted by /u/Popular-Arm-6376 [link] [comments]
  5. For the Love of All That’s Holy, PLEASE Allow Us To Put Updates On Hold For A Short While!

in XboX Insiders
    For the Love of All That’s Holy, PLEASE Allow Us To Put Updates On Hold For A Short While!: Can you PLEASE at least allow us to hold the update for like 30 minutes??? I was just about to finish soloing Firebase Z for the first time, man. That’s a bunch of time and xp tokens I’ll never...
  6. Can you please allow data transfer from Xbox to switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please allow data transfer from Xbox to switch: I have played a game called terraria for months but now for personal reasons i would like to transfer my saved data from that game onto the same game but on switch. Unfortunately i am unable to...
  7. Please allow Sea of Thieves to be added to the Geforce NOW cloud gaming service.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please allow Sea of Thieves to be added to the Geforce NOW cloud gaming service.: This is a request more directly to the publisher rather than the community, but I really hope for everyone's support for my request. I would like to ask the publisher Xbox Game Studios for...
  8. Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our...

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our...: Title is kind of a tounge twister but right now if you install a game that is X|S enchanced is HAS to be on interal storage because it will not let you launch it on an external HDD, and you cant...
  9. [Possible Workaround] Please allow Users to force the Series X into "4:2:0" or "4:2:2" Mode...

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible Workaround] Please allow Users to force the Series X into "4:2:0" or "4:2:2" Mode...: Hi, As everyone has probably heard by now, the 2020 AVRs by Denon, Marantz and Yamaha cannot carry the 4K120HDR Output from the Xbox Series S/X over to the TV. However, it works for the PS5,...
  10. Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow me to select console to download the Game Pass content to.: I have multiple consoles in my house, and in order for my wife to play the games I purchase (and vice versa), the Xbox she uses is my home console, and the one I use is hers. In the Android Game...