Please back the 10.000 rewards point!

Discus and support Please back the 10.000 rewards point! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Please Xbox Live Rewards bring back the 10.000 rewards points on " Vault " please ! 73cc9fe5-18ef-4bf5-a999-7f5585c40c10 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JoinedJohn, Jul 5, 2018.

1. JoinedJohn
    JoinedJohn Guest

Please Xbox Live Rewards bring back the 10.000 rewards points on " Vault " please !

:)

JoinedJohn, Jul 5, 2018
  2. NelsonPanda
    NelsonPanda Guest
    The vault always out of stock

I need the switch my gems, but always I look the vault, the betters itens always out of stock and when the program change to Microsoft Rewards I loose, because one gem be one point in the microsoft rewards. I have 792 gems, I want exchange 500 in 10.000
    points and 250 in 5.000 points on the live rewards, 792 points in new program is a joke, I will loose my money, please help me.

NelsonPanda, Jul 5, 2018
  3. gdragon25
    gdragon25 Guest
    Traded gems for reward points , didnt get points

hi all

I recently traded 500 gems for 10.000 reward points but i havent got any points added to my account. Could anyone plz help

Greetz

gdragon25, Jul 5, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Are you referring to the items which can be redeemed? Depending on your region, Xbox Live Rewards may already have transitioned to
    Microsoft Rewards meaning those items cannot be redeemed.

maxen, Jul 5, 2018
  5. brianpavey27
    brianpavey27 Guest
    Just a heads up Maxen, the link you posted gives an error because it has a comma instead of a dot after "account" in the URL.

Correct link is https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

brianpavey27, Jul 6, 2018
  6. Xbox Live Rewards has now moved to Microsoft Rewards!

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Jul 12, 2018
  7. I was clearly warned with plenty of time and explanation that the original points had to either be used/exchanged for items or lost forever. If you didn't use them, your fault. I got 4 individual emails pertaining to it. You can't
    say you weren't told or given the stipulations.

Akira Gasaraki, Jul 13, 2018
  8. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.

OK Fowl, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Xbox Live Rewards has now moved to Microsoft Rewards!
  10. OK Fowl Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
  11. maxen Win User

Are you referring to the items which can be redeemed? Depending on your region, Xbox Live Rewards may already have transitioned to
  12. Akira Gasaraki Win User

I was clearly warned with plenty of time and explanation that the original points had to either be used/exchanged for items or lost forever. If you didn't use them, your fault. I got 4 individual emails pertaining to it. You can't
    say you weren't told or given the stipulations.
  13. brianpavey27 Win User

Just a heads up Maxen, the link you posted gives an error because it has a comma instead of a dot after "account" in the URL.

Correct link is https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
Thema:

1. Please back the 10.000 rewards point! - Similar Threads - Please 000 rewards

2. Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one: I really want concrete jungle to be backwards compatible with the xbox one since i always wanted to play that again eaa72ecb-e8b9-4b62-8fb2-9cb116750373
  3. Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (2014) gone into meltdown overnight. Please help!: I've had my Xbox coming up on six years in December. I used it last night absolutely fine, I had no issues. Come to today multiple problems have arisen. I have tried to resolve them all through...
  4. Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Overworked? Seizes up and shuts down. Help please.: I have recently bought a used Xbox One S (the white one) I have never had this problem with any of my other Xbox One’s. If I try to scroll the the dashboard to fast, bring up the keyboard on...
  5. Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please release Half Life Alyx on Series X (please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X): Please allow PC VR headsets to work on Series X to play games like Alyx, Lone Echo, Beat Saber and Boneworks. It would cost me 2 grand to build a PC capable of running Half Life Alyx at Ultra...
  6. Help Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please: Gday all, So my question is about game codes, I just bought one and when i tried to put it in it said used and now the asshats who I got it from say I need to get somone from Microsoft to say...
  7. Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    Help please My Modern Warfare isn’t working: Ever since the new update my Modern Warfare has been having a memory error, I tried hard resetting and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing worked! Anyone have any ideas of what to...
  8. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  9. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...
  10. Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!: I recently redeemed a 3 month Live card within a week or two ago. But when i go to sign into xbox live it only prompts me with a billing option saying i have to pay 9.99 a month to geton...?!?!?!...