Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

Discus and support Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Valeyu20, Dec 6, 2019.

1. /u/Valeyu20
    /u/Valeyu20 Guest

Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility.

I believe some major titles have been overlooked, namely the following.

F.E.A.R.

F.E.A.R. Files (2 standalone expansions)

F.E.A.R. 2

F.E.A.R. 3

Marvel VS Capcom Origins

Aliens: Colonial Marines

And some others I personally would very much love to see made available.

Ninety-Nine Nights (N3)

Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (N3:2)

X-Blades

Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox Originals)

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (Xbox Originals)

submitted by /u/Valeyu20
    [link] [comments]

/u/Valeyu20, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Final Boss XII Win User

Backwards compatible

Some game developers do not wish for specific titles to be backwards compatible as they wish to Re-master or Re-release the title on Xbox one. Xbox are currently working in tandem to bring titles back with developers and the community, Fingers crossed.
  3. ElderDarkSoul Win User

Xbox One Update Feedback

Backwards compatibility games have gone from game store please bring em back!!!!!
  4. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Dark Souls Download

Hello,

As previously stated by TToniK96, Dark Souls is currently unavailable as a backwards compatible title. You will not be able to download the game onto your Xbox One until the game has been made BC. Please stay tuned to Major Nelson's blog and the Backwards
    Compatibility page here at Xbox.com for more information in the coming weeks.

~Blitz
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Alien vs predator

Hello there!

The best way as mentioned by Major Nelson, one specific way to get a game on Xbox 360 backwards compatible is as follows:

Q: HEY! I’d like (insert title here) to be playable on Xbox One? MAKE THAT HAPPEN!

A: If you want an Xbox 360 game to be played on Xbox One via backward compatibility, you should contact the game publisher.

This would be the best way, letting the developer know that such fan bases still exist for any title is what helps bring back most of the games that get added to the list.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

Does anyone have the link to the video where major Nelson discusses the backward compatibility with one of the developers of it?

I'm damned if I can find it now and searching just brings up Phil Spencer's announcement of backward compatibility.
Thema:

1. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked. - Similar Threads - Please bring Backwards

2. PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER: Without the File Explorer has become impossible to delete/edit any file on USB drives or the internal drive. This app was essential to execute those task for me as it was for many other user. So...
  3. Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!: This game was amazing on the 360, and it would be awesome if they brought it back on the Xbox One. Better Frame Rates, Better Graphics, More people will be playing it. It will be so cool if...
  4. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  5. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...
  6. Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring all Harry Potter games to Xbox one via backward compatability please!!!: Everyone wants this and these are games that played a big part in alot of our childhoods. You make loads off of Nostalgia so here is another hug opportunity to make even more with an announcement...
  7. Please bring back the live NFL games streaming at a blazing 60fps in Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back the live NFL games streaming at a blazing 60fps in Europe: Hi, Since 2014 Microsoft in collaboration with Neulion provided us with live NFL games streaming at a BLAZING 60fps: Xbox One will provide live NFL games at a blazing 60fps | Digital Trends...
  8. Please bring back Yoostar,2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back Yoostar,2: Please I and others want yoostar2 family fun you rather sell killing games then family fun back can I buy the rights to this game how do I do it f6627842-c5bc-4d5f-8e00-3bc5602b2e4b
  9. Please bring back original live for mulitplayer and dlc for backwards games and bring gta ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back original live for mulitplayer and dlc for backwards games and bring gta ...: original xbox live is needed for a lot of these games please bring it back and game wise gta 3 gta vice city gta san andreas 08794b36-0f00-483c-a3ec-e51863aa830e
  10. please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to ...: please bring WSC REAL 11 SNOOKER GAME on backwards compatibility as there no snookers game to buy on xbox one only pool games please bring this game thank you bbd7233b-c988-4ad4-9d80-e5791b36f4c3