Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring

Discus and support Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve noticed that the text “Resume” no longer appears when an app or game is open. This is really a must have feature that I hope doesn’t go away... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SOulGirLred, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring

I’ve noticed that the text “Resume” no longer appears when an app or game is open.

This is really a must have feature that I hope doesn’t go away forever.
    Its useful to know when something is opened on the console and be able to close it or leave it opened if you plan to get back to it.
    As it stands now, just by looking there is no way to check if per example the game is still running or not.
    Please fix it.

submitted by /u/SOulGirLred
    [link] [comments]

/u/SOulGirLred, Feb 8, 2020
  2. repossed_856 Win User

TV loses Xbox One signal briefly

This used to happen to me when resuming games or when I had multiple apps open. Now I just hard quit games/apps after I finish playing.
  3. Trial de Novo Win User

Pinned apps disappear from home screen on Xbox One

I've had that happen several times. It appears to be a bug. To get them back, just open up Games and Apps, open the menu for one of the games or apps and pin it. This should bring back all of your pins.
  4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Xbox OS Issues

As an Insiders You gotta make a report for all the bugs You see, You must be in Alpha Ring, this ring is the most unstable, but not more than Alpha Skip Ahead, when You decided to join the Insider Program You knew there were a lot of bugs in the preview
    OS, You can change another Ring, Beta, Delta or Omega, but the most stable of them is the Omega ring, now it's You who decid which ring You Will choose to recieve updates or If You Will choose to recieve updates like a normal user.
  5. ShyNapkn Win User

Slow Upload Speed on Xbox

My console was on the Beta ring. I moved it to the omega ring, essentially rolling back several updates. After xbox was setup again, the issue still persisted. I log on today after work apx 16 hours later and normal upload speeds were back .
  6. Amph82626463 Win User

Want to leave Insider program

Open the Insiders app on your Xbox and make sure you're not a part of the Xbox Omega beta testing
Thema:

Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring

1. Please bring back Resume text when app or game is open - Omega ring - Similar Threads - Please bring Resume

2. Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak I think Microsoft and Netflix need to bring back the "Netflix Party Watch with Friends" capability you had with the Xbox 360. People are being told to "shelter at...
  3. Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please bring back "Netflix Party with Friends" on Xbox One!!!!: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak I think Microsoft and Netflix need to bring back the "Netflix Party Watch with Friends" capability you had with the Xbox 360. People are being told to "shelter at...
  4. Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can You Bring Back Xbox 360 Smartglass Please: Why did you delete Xbox 360 SmartGlass. i only have an Xbox 360 not an one. i wanted to play games with SmartGlass and please can you Bring back Xbox 360 SmartGlass to app store and google play...
  5. Please bring the big Publishers to Microsoft Store on PC!

in XBoX on Windows
    Please bring the big Publishers to Microsoft Store on PC!: For me, as an achievement-addict and a PC gaming fan I am really satisfied with the new focus on the Windows Store and all the new games with achievement lists popping up in the Game Pass. I would...
  6. PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE MICROSOFT PLEASE: BRING BACK THE XBOX FILE EXPLORER: Without the File Explorer has become impossible to delete/edit any file on USB drives or the internal drive. This app was essential to execute those task for me as it was for many other user. So...
  7. Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back Backwards Compatibility, some major titles have been criminally overlooked.: I would like to petition the dev team and Phil Spencer to please resume the efforts to bring some more Original Xbox and Xbox 360 titles to backwards compatibility. I believe some major titles...
  8. Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Bring Castle Miner Z to Xbox One!: This game was amazing on the 360, and it would be awesome if they brought it back on the Xbox One. Better Frame Rates, Better Graphics, More people will be playing it. It will be so cool if...
  9. Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could Rockstar Games please bring Max Payne 3 to backward compatibility?: Please bring Max Payne 3 to Xbox One backward compatibility. It's one on my favourite games of all time and I haven't played it in years. If it does come onto backward compatibility, I would buy...
  10. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.: I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly. The new mmo game Black Desert...