Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...

Discus and support Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...

Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles

Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please

submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4
    [link] [comments]

/u/DoctorKitty4, Dec 4, 2021
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Dino Crisis Reboot confirmed for Xbox one.

With you on that one galactic Geek, reasons may be different. I have Dino Crisis on the Dreamcast, Dino Crisis 2 on the PS1 and Dino crisis 3 on the xbox. The black duck is dino crisis 2 on ps1, after playing the original from the dreamcast via VGA and then
    the playstation for the sequel? It was all wrong
  3. Roman Ivanovich Win User

Capcom to work on more remakes.

awesome that would be great, i love dino crisis.
    dino crisis очень жду
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

What is your Ideal Game?

Not a bad idea. I would like to bring back Dino Crisis.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

I like Dino Crisis Series ;-)
  6. Bonien2 Win User

What older game deserves the Resident Evil 2 remake treatment?

Dino crisis, silent hill and fatal frame series
Thema:

Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series...

1. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series... - Similar Threads - Please bring awesome

2. Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to Xbox Series Console: Please bring back the awesome Xbox Original Dino Crisis Games to the current Xbox Series Consoles Even if it’s remastered or a remake As Dino Crisis game’s Are Our favourites Please submitted by...
  3. I think the countdown is a great feature, please bring it to the xbox!

in XboX Insiders
    I think the countdown is a great feature, please bring it to the xbox!: Do you agree? here is the picture submitted by /u/Alive-Concept1733 [link] [comments]
  4. Please bring console streaming to pc for xbox series x/s

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring console streaming to pc for xbox series x/s: I used this a lot with my og xbox one and it is a shame that you cannot use this feature anymore with the console companion app on pc if you have a next gen xbox. Please bring it back submitted...
  5. Please bring back the Twitter button to the main sharing menu instead of this mobile option.

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the Twitter button to the main sharing menu instead of this mobile option.: [IMG] submitted by /u/javycane [link] [comments]
  6. Please bring back the Xbox chatpad

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the Xbox chatpad: Hi Team, I really miss the genuine Microsoft Xbox chatpad. I have owned these previously but I broke my last one by accident and have since found out you can't purchase these anywhere. I know...
  7. Please bring back the Xbox chatpad

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring back the Xbox chatpad: Hi Team, I really miss the genuine Microsoft Xbox chatpad. I have owned these previously but I broke my last one by accident and have since found out you can't purchase these anywhere. I know...
  8. Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please bring back Mortal Kombat 9 as a backwards compatibility port: This game is very nostalgic and was very fun to play. I really appreciated the game mechanics and everything about it and it'd be fun if I can enjoy it again with the Komplete edition I own. This...
  9. Game clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...

in XboX Insiders
    Game clips I can’t hear my voice please bring an update for this Xbox we need this I want...: Xbox if ur reading this I want to do YouTube videos but I can’t use my voice clip the gameplay please bring an update that when we clip a game we can hear our voice please do this Ps4 has this...
  10. PLEASE BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS. I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED MINE BECAUSE OF POORLY...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS. I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED MINE BECAUSE OF POORLY...: My gamertag was the same as my reddit name "TheLastMojojomo". I was just screwing around with changing it last night and accidentally changed it to "FlitterBits" while fooling around in a party...