Please can we finally get a fix for this

Discus and support Please can we finally get a fix for this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X The static pop,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaulinREDIT, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Please can we finally get a fix for this

The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset

Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X

The static pop, crackle or half cut sounds, It’s a software problem, been there for years doesn’t ever get fixed it’s a joke, seen people mention it it’s annoying af

Least let us turn dashboard sounds off just something

submitted by /u/PaulinREDIT
    [link] [comments]

/u/PaulinREDIT, Nov 22, 2020
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

Can we fix matchmaking please?

I see, well, works out great for me as im based in hk, same as the servers lol. gotta lo ve 13ms connections.
    Xbox have announced they are moving into China soon anyways so think of it as just some early ground work ;)
  3. chrisfuller212121 Win User

I see, well, works out great for me as im based in hk, same as the servers lol. gotta lo ve 13ms connections.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

Chemist, dealing with the same thing on the se asia server, though its mostly auzzies so im wondering how dead the au servers are.
    Yea that's all the aussies from WA (Western Australia) because they are saying they get a better connection to SE Asia then to East Coast AU...
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

I've been getting into balanced games. Sometimes the Generations are not balanced, but by the time the game ends it ends up being a close game.
  6. chrisfuller212121 Win User

Its may not work in your region and its kind of a poor solution, but what I do to avoid those kinds of matches is I block one of the level 9s or 10s in the opposing party. As I am in Hong Kong and I play on the server located here, it severely limits the
    number of people I can match against, but it prevents such horrible mismatches in the future. Ive only see one or two matches like that in the past month or so. (for the record, im a gen 5 now working on the gooser)
Thema:

Please can we finally get a fix for this

1. Please can we finally get a fix for this - Similar Threads - Please finally fix

2. My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My minecraft on ps4 is completly bugged and cant sign into microsoft account. Please help.: It started out that i was connected to a microsoft account but it wasnt allowing me to play servers or realms and i couldnt press the button in settings to log out and unlinking didnt work. I...
  3. Recording times changed? Please confirm/clarify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording times changed? Please confirm/clarify: Hi, so I swear before the Series S/X launched the recording time for 720p was 5 minutes and i used it frequently to save large chunks of gameplay and trim out my highlights to show to my mates....
  4. astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    astroneer doesent wanna load i meet my requirments and im on an hp please help!: this is from when I'm booting up astronner 213faccd-484f-453a-9365-c0c3691b4a43
  5. Help Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Please!: I downloaded Dragon City on my computer and when I tried to open it, it gave me a popup that had what is below. Can't create window More info: GLFWError #65542 Happen, WGL: The driver does not...
  6. Please fix! Recording super dark clips! (series x, Alpha-skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix! Recording super dark clips! (series x, Alpha-skip ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]
  7. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  8. Please help with final XBOX rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Please help with final XBOX rewards deposit: I just received notification that Xbox live rewards will be discontinued soon. I currently have 66,145 pending credits (approx $66), and they will not deposit into my account monthly like they...
  9. Lost pre-order codes for Final Fantasy !!!!!!!!!!Please Help !!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost pre-order codes for Final Fantasy !!!!!!!!!!Please Help !!!!!!!!!: OMG !!!! I turned on my xbox and seen a message from xbox ....snd was like hmmm whats this .....i tried to scroll down to see if there is more to the message and accidentally deleted the code...
  10. I've been banned and it has finally ended today, but it still says that I'm banned! Please ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been banned and it has finally ended today, but it still says that I'm banned! Please ...: I seriously want to know why it still says I'm banned because it's ended, why?!!! :( 9dbff2af-642b-40a8-a0e4-096b41878643