Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised...

Discus and support Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sarahsms108 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sarahsms108, May 23, 2020.

1. Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised...

/u/sarahsms108, May 23, 2020
  2. JohnnieTX Win User

Help I have OCD :(

For the most part, I usually just lurk in the various forums I visit. But, I had to comment on this, as I have been seeing more and more people comment about having OCD.

My suggestion if you think you have OCD, visit the wiki site (I know, I know... take it with a grain of salt...) and see what the symptoms are, and how many you may follow. Then, visit your doctor and be properly diagnosed. People state they have OCD,
    when in reality they are ignorant of what OCD really is or confuse it with OCPD. And then there are the people who have never even had the thought enter thier mind, that they may have OCD, and they do.

I fell in the the second group. It never even occured to me that I may have possibbly had OCD. After a visit to my doctor, and numerous question later, I could not believe I was being classified as having OCD and suggested to take meds.

And there are plenty of meds out there to help, such as:

• Anafranil
    • Celexa
    • Effexor
    • Lexapro
    • Luvox
    • Paxil
    • Prozac
    • Zoloft
    I am currently on Zoloft, and can't believe how much it has helped me. My wife calls them my "Happy Pills". Not only did it help with the disorder, but they also changed my personality for the better. In the past, I would have been the first person to
    admit I was a serious ***hole. Today, I can't say that. In fact, sometime as much as I would like to, I am unable to get angry or mad. Even when my daughter totaled one of our cars.

I know this has nothing to do with the Xbox or Skyrim, but wanted to pass along a little bit of information that may help.
  3. dainja raas Win User

Idea for xbox live functionality

30 or 40 people on your friends list and your gonna have pop ups going off left right and centre , drive you mad!
  4. Nhermick90 Win User

Account Suspension Still Active

So I tried this today thinking that the maximum suspension would be 2 weeks, well it’s been 2 weeks and I still can’t play online games or talk/message other people. Is there such thing as a permanent suspension from chatting or playing online games? Also
    I’m kind of mad considering it was my friend who logged into my account and changed my gamerpic and got me banned.
  5. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Can I survive this game using only the Plasma Cutter & Line Gun only?

The main difference I noticed, is that enemies die from centre mass shots if a powerful weapon is used. This was new to me, as in previous games this barely hurt them and only ended up wasting ammo. I miss "true" dismemberment.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

360-Are there any rare titles?

Lol, I only mentioned it because my OCD made me!
Thema:

Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised...

1. Please change back tabs.Giving me mad OCD,I can’t centre the Main icon.Had it memorised... - Similar Threads - Please change tabs

2. PLEASE BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS. I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED MINE BECAUSE OF POORLY...

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE BRING BACK 15 CHARACTER GAMERTAGS. I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED MINE BECAUSE OF POORLY...: My gamertag was the same as my reddit name "TheLastMojojomo". I was just screwing around with changing it last night and accidentally changed it to "FlitterBits" while fooling around in a party...
  3. Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me why I cant change my gamerpic on the xbox app: Hello! So I've been having difficulties trying to change my gamerpic. And yes its an adult account and yes im trying to change it on the xbox app. I've been able to change it in the past but now...
  4. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MS please changes the studio: Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game. Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games from this studio again. Change the Studio...
  5. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  6. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  7. Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...: Hey devs, Please read through this. You have a great idea with the Xbox app with features that the previous app was missing. (Minimise to tray [thank you, finally], Push to talk [again...
  8. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag: I'm trying to change my gamer tag, but it keeps giving me the 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later' error. Any idea what's causing it? [img] 8e13992d-88b0-403e-a667-9274a6b35f09
  9. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  10. I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...: I chaned my home xbox to many times and i dont have the xbox anymore that my home xbox is on can i changed my home xbox 1 more time this year 9f0db04d-1919-4472-b1a3-071157916329