Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

Discus and support Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaviorAssassin1996, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if overdue. I have the money, please accept it.

submitted by /u/SaviorAssassin1996
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaviorAssassin1996, Sep 9, 2019
  2. I am JeffRay90 Win User

Other account.

Hello GEORGEKEL1,

I am sorry to say you cannot get your money back . Microsoft has a no refund policy.

I believe you can take actions on your PC to prevent further renewal purchases,

To turn off auto renewal you can follow the direction here.

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  3. Count Nachos Win User

Can't cancel the auto renewal

4. GC328 Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

5. LOTT0042 Win User

Gold family

Hi Sandy,

Sorry that happened. Please log into your account and make sure the auto renewal off option was saved.

1.Go to My Account.

2.Click Sign In (upper-right corner) and type your Windows Live ID information (if you’re not already signed in).

3.Next to Automatic Renewal, click Change.

4.Change your automatic renewal setting to OFF.

I would then go here
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

and click on the contact us link at the bottom of the screen to see if they can help expedite this issue.
  6. MentalAceman Win User

Automatic renewal

Thema:

Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

1. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy - Similar Threads - Please Change Live

2. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  3. Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...: Hey devs, Please read through this. You have a great idea with the Xbox app with features that the previous app was missing. (Minimise to tray [thank you, finally], Push to talk [again...
  4. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later - error when trying to change gamer tag: I'm trying to change my gamer tag, but it keeps giving me the 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later' error. Any idea what's causing it? [img] 8e13992d-88b0-403e-a667-9274a6b35f09
  5. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  6. I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed xbox to many times can I please change it again 1 more time this year I don’t habe ...: I chaned my home xbox to many times and i dont have the xbox anymore that my home xbox is on can i changed my home xbox 1 more time this year 9f0db04d-1919-4472-b1a3-071157916329
  7. Please Help I changed my xbox 360 region to a non xbox live country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help I changed my xbox 360 region to a non xbox live country: I changed My xbox 360 region using your website migration option and now I cannot change it back to Unite States In this new region my xbox 360 doesnt connect to have xbox live and I cant...
  8. How to Change xbox live language ? Help Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Change xbox live language ? Help Please: Hi everyone, i have an xbox 360 slim , and the stystem language is in English, but when i sign in at Live account it goes in Chineese! I do not know how to fix this , i have tried many ways for...
  9. Can a Staff or Administrator be able to change my Xbox LIVE Renewal Status please!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a Staff or Administrator be able to change my Xbox LIVE Renewal Status please!?: I need to remove my Credit Card details for certain reasons but it says I can't do that until I deactivate Xbox LIVE Auto-Renewal. When I go to Xbox.com/Accounts to deactivate it, I go to the...
  10. Changing Parent Account "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Parent Account "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again ...: NOTE: My account was part of a Xbox Live Gold family plan before the weird migration to individual accounts. Also, despite purchasing my own individual Gold membership, I was still in the "family"...