Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

Discus and support Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of todays update i still dont see anything new or different submitted by /u/Capricornius071 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Capricornius071, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

/u/Capricornius071, Aug 28, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

1. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen - Similar Threads - Please clarify Alpha

2. Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming App Won't Go Into Setup On Android. Please Help. Just Shows This With No...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chris_of_House_White [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world synced old version of world please help!!: Minecraft world syncd an old version of my world. I was logging into the world as I normally would and all of a sudden I was playing an old version of my world... half the stuff that I had was...
  4. please fix voice chat in party...............

in XboX Insiders
    please fix voice chat in party...............: my voice chats sometimes dose not work and if I restart my xbox then it works submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr [link] [comments]
  5. Please awnser my question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please awnser my question: Hi guys and mr phil i have an xbox one x i love it my question is when are you guys gonna bring streetfighter x tekken to xbox its not in the market on xbox but its on the microsoft market place ?...
  6. Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please...setting up new headphones to xbox: Please help me get my son's new headphones connected to xbox. (Dolby) b9ba7c91-f82d-487d-ab5d-a25942a3454a
  7. Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please start treating people who instigate trash talk and report people who respond more...: This is ridiculous i did respond to a guy but i made a point to word the reply as decent as i could while still being honest. A 28hr ban though really thanks Microsoft. I get enforcement when...
  8. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  9. Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?: I have the Dell S2719DGF, which supports 1440p 144hz over HDMI 2.0. I have an Xbox One X which supposedly supports 1440p 120hz also over HDMI 2.0. When I choose the HDMI option instead of auto...
  10. Please someone clarify for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone clarify for me...: Why is Hello Neighbor listed as Play Anywhere, but isn't available on the Microsoft Store in Win 10? 8a369a38-c317-485c-8d1e-44e0d5316cdf