Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

Discus and support Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of todays update i still dont see anything new or different submitted by /u/Capricornius071 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Capricornius071, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

/u/Capricornius071, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  3. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

Hi,

I understand your frustration, everyone on Alpha Skip Ahead now has the new home screen experiment and 50% of the users in alpha ring have it these were chosen at
    random and nothing to do with level and XP.

Within the next two weeks, everyone on alpha ring will have the new home screen, the reason that only 50% of users got it was for A/B testing to compare how like-minded insiders use the old home screen compared
    to the new one to see what features can be removed or moved to another position on the home screen.

Even though it might seem that you are not getting the latest features and that you are not helping but that's not the truth you are making Xbox the best experience to play.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen

1. Please clarify Alpha skip ahead home screen - Similar Threads - Please clarify Alpha

2. NFL street please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL street please: You guys need to get more titles for gamepass. without an emulator its impossible to get a bunch of games i used to own. NHL Hits MLB slugfest and the biggest is NHL street 2 there is...
  3. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  4. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  5. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  8. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  10. Please someone clarify for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please someone clarify for me...: Why is Hello Neighbor listed as Play Anywhere, but isn't available on the Microsoft Store in Win 10? 8a369a38-c317-485c-8d1e-44e0d5316cdf