Please come back Xbox Pilot Program!

Discus and support Please come back Xbox Pilot Program! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yes, I know there hasn't been any plans for the Pilot Program to be back, and I missed the original Pilot Program :( .. but Microsoft Store still has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/madbomb122, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Please come back Xbox Pilot Program!

Yes, I know there hasn't been any plans for the Pilot Program to be back, and I missed the original Pilot Program Please come back Xbox Pilot Program! :( .. but Microsoft Store still has the xbox series x selling out way to quick for most people to even try to get one.

I still feel like bots are the ones buying the xbox series x from the MS store.

submitted by /u/madbomb122
    [link] [comments]

/u/madbomb122, Jul 23, 2021
  2. AdamDietterick Win User

The reason I still play..

[quote user="Zehq"]

It's extremely funny when you get hate mail after doing it to a chopper pilot a few times in a row.

[/quote]

Especially on Canals, I love it when Little Bird pilots come back for more.
  3. COD 2 HALO Win User

Titanfall

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]
    The best part is ripping the pilot out of his titan, and tossing him like a rag-doll.

[/quote]Or shooting a pilot in mid air as they are ejected outt of a exploding titan and come back down. That looks so cruel.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up

Currently the Xbox Backward Compatibility program is on hold due to the teams working on the development of the Xbox Series X. There has been no news on when or if the Back Compat program will be coming back.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

BF4 Training Wheels

Need to find that clip of the sniper... aimed down on a jet pilot coming rightt him for the roadkill... sniped the pilot out of the jet.... then hops into the jet. as it flies by pilotless...
  6. vibroluxor Win User

Armored Kill Footage

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

[quote user="TheyCallMePeacE"]

So if the "pilots" on your team suck you are pretty much screwed.

[/quote]naw.....statistically speaking, the "pilots" on the enemy team are likely to be just as inconsequential as your own teams "pilots"

[/quote]

He's talking about their pilots shooting down the AC-130 flying overhead with the dual 125mm cannons, rainng down destruction, spotting everything, acting as a mobile spawn point. Pilots might come in handy then, huh?
Thema:

Please come back Xbox Pilot Program!

1. Please come back Xbox Pilot Program! - Similar Threads - Please Pilot Program

2. Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Help Please for Twitch Beta: Hello, So i just installed Twitch studio beta on my windows and i wanted to use it while i stream on xbox and is says to join twitch beta on the insider and its not there. submitted by...
  3. E106 can anyone help please!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    E106 can anyone help please!!!!!: So had to replace hard drive I forgot to Uninroll from xbox insider now getting the e106 code can't use osu1 can anyone help me fix my xbox P.s even tried putting the old hhd back in and still...
  4. Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser"

in XboX Insiders
    Hmmm "For the best play experience - please use a supported browser": Ok. So is this absolute bollocks or what. But opening up xbox cloud beta on a webpage other than Edge gives you the above message. Is this a deliberate attempt by microsoft to push you into using...
  5. xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help: Hi, After the update a few weeks ago I've been stuck with the black screen. Unable to do a factory reset or an offline update. Have tried all the workarounds suggested by the virtual assistant,...
  6. Blinking orange light on my Xbox one and tried everything! Help me please!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blinking orange light on my Xbox one and tried everything! Help me please!!!: Hi everyone, hope you can help me out with this, for the past weeks I’ve been dealing with my Xbox not turning on because my orange light and I’ve let it got for a couple of weeks then it came...
  7. GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight...: I recently bought Microsoft Flight Simulator. I ran it for a month. Yesterday I got this POP-UP that exits the game and opens the Microsoft Store. After multiples of searches and update...
  8. I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought from ps store 1720 tokens twice for minecraft and I didn't got it please can...: I bought from ps store 1720 tokens for minecraft and I didn't got it please can anyone help me 4b24be54-d61e-4a56-8b5a-22f505740834
  9. How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix how to unblock your Xbox account can you please explain to me how: How can I unblock my Xbox account submitted by /u/rexdestroy [link] [comments]
  10. Pilot Program Please Help I Was Chosen

in XboX Insiders
    Pilot Program Please Help I Was Chosen: I received a notification on my phone through the xbox app that I was chosen to have a console reserved for me. I can't find on the console where this message is to buy it. Any help would be...