Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

Discus and support Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Synacku
    /u/Synacku Guest

Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported?

Acer XZ321QU

Asus VG32V or VG32VQ

AOC Q32G1WG4 or CQ32G1

MSI MAG322CQRV

MSI Optix AG32CQ

MSI Optix MAG321CQR

submitted by /u/Synacku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019
  2. dr1edker Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

Yeah, my bad - its 1440p/120hz OR 1080p/60hz with freesync .

My question is - is it possible to turn on freesync 2 with this Agon monitor in 1440p/60hz on xbox one x?
  3. cente69202 Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

The LG does NOT work 1440p @ 120hz. I got one home 2 days ago after confirming with LG before purchase that it would work... 1440p doesnt allow slextable refresh rates, but can used freesync
  4. dr1edker Win User

Is it possible to change the framerate from 144 to 120hz on monitor ( AOC AGON AG322QC4 )
    Becoyse what i know is that on samsung c32hg70 it is possible to set framerate on 120hz - so , we can play 1440p/120hz with freesync on
  5. OneScaryNerd Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: FreeSync issue on Samsung Q7FN TV

Hey Paul!

Not a resolution problem but a VRR/FreeSync issue. The XboxOneX detects my TV and enables Automatic Game mode and VRR/FreeSync. But I'm seeing these rolling bars. I can turn off VRR/FreeSync on both 1440p@120Hz and 4K@60Hz and the problem is gone.

So it's a VRR/FreeSync issue. I'm seeing on YouTube others demonstrating this new TV with these gaming features with XboxOneX and all of them have rolling bars. Some say they cant see it and that it can only bee seen when watching a recording because of
    the refresh rate. But I can clearly see it.

So either I have some super eyes. Or there's something wrong somewhere or others claiming they cant see it haven't noticed it yet. An example of that is clouding on LCD TV's. People I know dont know what that is until I explain it and show it on their TV's.
    Then they see it all the time suddenly....
  6. Pauldwin Win User

You're a little discombobulated there.

I can display 1440p ONLY at 144Hz, and cannot at 120Hz on Xbox. I can only display 1440p at 60Hz on Xbox one X.

Yes I can display 1440p at 60Hz with Freesync - Although 120Hz without Freesync would still technically be better but unfortunately that is not possible with the restrictions on Xbox one X.

I use 1440p @ 60Hz settings with Freesync and HDR with 32 bit color. I get a pretty damn good picture but I'm just a little upset I can't use the 120Hz feature.
Thema:

1. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync - Similar Threads - Please confirm monitors

2. NFL street please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NFL street please: You guys need to get more titles for gamepass. without an emulator its impossible to get a bunch of games i used to own. NHL Hits MLB slugfest and the biggest is NHL street 2 there is...
  3. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  4. Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make max Payne 3 backwards compatible: Never really enjoyed that game just couldn't get into it tbh 7bc9e86e-5081-4187-baa9-a24315581865
  5. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  8. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  9. Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...: I got a new xbox, and I set my old one aside for guests to play. I was in the middle of a final game for a tournament, and my friend turned my old xbox on. That kicked me from my game and signed...
  10. CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!): Hi All - A couple days ago I posted bout an issue I came across while playing a 4K UHD disc with HDR enabled. I tested multiple discs and messed with the settings on my television and nothing...