Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync

Discus and support Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019.

1. /u/Synacku
    /u/Synacku Guest

Having issues trying to see if anyone owns these monitors or has used them with Xbox One X at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync. Can anyone confirm if the below monitors are supported?

Acer XZ321QU

Asus VG32V or VG32VQ

AOC Q32G1WG4 or CQ32G1

MSI MAG322CQRV

MSI Optix AG32CQ

MSI Optix MAG321CQR

submitted by /u/Synacku
    [link] [comments]

/u/Synacku, Sep 8, 2019
  2. dr1edker Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

Yeah, my bad - its 1440p/120hz OR 1080p/60hz with freesync .

My question is - is it possible to turn on freesync 2 with this Agon monitor in 1440p/60hz on xbox one x?
  3. cente69202 Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

The LG does NOT work 1440p @ 120hz. I got one home 2 days ago after confirming with LG before purchase that it would work... 1440p doesnt allow slextable refresh rates, but can used freesync
  4. dr1edker Win User

Unable to 120Hz at 1440p Even Though Monitor Supports 144Hz at 1440p

Is it possible to change the framerate from 144 to 120hz on monitor ( AOC AGON AG322QC4 )
    Becoyse what i know is that on samsung c32hg70 it is possible to set framerate on 120hz - so , we can play 1440p/120hz with freesync on
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and I've already purchased supposedly compatible monitors
    that supported 120Hz and Freesync enabled over HDMI 2.0 recently and returned them for not actually working simultaneously-120Hz and Freesync with the XB1X. Seems the XB1X console is picky on which monitor it wants to work with. I did actually purchase and
    returned recently the MSI Optix MPG27CQ 1440p gaming monitor with 144Hz and Freesync which was compatible(120Hz and Freesync) over HDMI 2.0 with the XB1X but had a defect in a color issue and I had to return. Any help for recommendations I can get to work
    with this XB1X console to this date, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks?
    Id stay away from 4k for comp it is not going to help as much as fps and refresh
  6. skylaar Win User

Monitor with 120hz and VRR

Does your monitor support both VRR and 120Hz on Xbox? I have read that only specfic monitors out there support both enabled. For awhile the VRR was only supported at 60Hz but there are some monitors now that will allow you to enable both VRR and 120Hz.
Thema:

1. Please confirm if these monitors work at 1440p 120hz VRR Freesync - Similar Threads - Please confirm monitors

2. Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox): I was told by Microsoft the best way to get a game on the backwards compatibility list is post on here! So here's my story, my brother recently passed away and one our favorite games to play...
  3. An error has occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.: [Mod Removed Profanity]? Microsoft browser cannot work with microsoft sites ??? Funny and sad ... 8df833a7-797e-4c52-8425-c9affc01b60e
  4. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  5. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  6. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  7. I think i wasted cash.. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    I think i wasted cash.. PLEASE HELP: I redeemed a code for Minecraft Win10 and when I tried to install it, It was already deleted or something.. What should I do about this issue. FYI I can't seem to contact Microsoft about this...
  8. Can someone please confirm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please confirm: Just purchased xbox one x gears edition bundle my question is can the witcher 2 play.on xbox one x? c4b3ba0c-00b0-4add-a706-92eb42917f62
  9. Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please add a feature requiring confirmation on auto sign in if you are currenty signed in ...: I got a new xbox, and I set my old one aside for guests to play. I was in the middle of a final game for a tournament, and my friend turned my old xbox on. That kicked me from my game and signed...
  10. CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONFIRMED - Xbox One S HDR Issue (Please Help!): Hi All - A couple days ago I posted bout an issue I came across while playing a 4K UHD disc with HDR enabled. I tested multiple discs and messed with the settings on my television and nothing...